"Uh huh," she nods, looking at me warily now.

"I told you I'd make you pay for that, Shelly," I say quietly.

Her eyes widen and she licks her lips nervously.

I narrow my eyes at her before picking her up and tossing her lightly on the bed. Elle giggles but doesn't resist when I grab her feet, removing one shoe and then the other, tickling the sole of her foot until she jerks it away from me.

Flicking off my own shoes, I kneel on the bed, running my hands up her thighs, pushing up that dress. I feel the goosebumps rise on her skin and when I look up, Elle's watching me, biting her lip. Smirking, I lean down to plant a kiss just inside her hip bone, then drag my lips across her skin to the other side, kissing her there too. Her back arches a little, and I use the space to free her dress from under her, pulling it up and over her arms as she raises them.

Mmm...she looked good in that dress but she looks better out of it.

"Like what you see?" Elle's voice snaps me out of my reverie.

"Mmhmm," I grin, leaning down to kiss her once before moving to that spot just below her ear. "You're gorgeous, Elle. So gorgeous I almost forgot I was meant to be making you pay..."

***
With that I move to where her pulse is thudding in her neck, swirling my tongue around it before sucking gently. Elle's hands find my back, trying to press me against her, but I'm holding my body weight on my hands, maintaining a deliberately frustrating distance between us. A string of open mouthed kisses lead me to the lace edge of her bra, and I dip my tongue below it, causing Elle's breath to hitch.

My breath is hot on her skin as I repeat the process on the other side, before moving to her ribs. Here I graze my teeth down to her waist, nipping her lightly. Elle's chest jerks and her hands weave into my hair again. Back across to her stomach, I alternate soft feathery kisses with stronger pressure just below her belly button.

She's writhing underneath me, trying to get me to hurry up. But this is meant to be payback, so... I trace a line down over her panties with my nose, feeling the heat coming off her, before planting a single light kiss between her legs. When I look up, Elle's eyes are closed, so I swiftly get off the bed, fishing a spoon out of my pocket and opening the choc-vanilla, which I proceed to dig into while leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Elle splutters, staring at me from the bed.

"Having dessert," I shrug innocently.

"But..."

"Payback, Shelly," I smirk. "You shouldn't call people names."

Elle's eyes narrow murderously, and I begin to question the wisdom of my choices. She gets up and steps towards me, one hand out, palm up.

"Spoon, please."

It's the 'please' that scares me. She's up to something and I can only pray that I end up enjoying it.

I pass her the other spoon and she twirls it in her hand, grinning.

"Take your shirt off."

I raise an eyebrow at her, but set the ice cream down, and remove my t-shirt, tossing it on the floor.

Elle eyes me like a piece of meat before issuing her next demand.

"And your jeans."

Okay, I'm playing along. Bossy Elle is kind of hot, particularly when she's standing there in only her underwear. I lose the jeans, and my socks, because keeping them on would just be weird. Now I'm standing here in only my underwear...the urge to tackle Elle to the bed again is strong, but just then she reaches over and takes the lid off the pint of strawberry ice cream.