じゅうなな

Depuis le début

"Oh, Hwa." Tzuyu pulled him into her arms and began to soothe him because he needed this.

He needed some moral support since he wasn't strong enough to let Hongjoong go alone.

He needed his friends to get through this.

Seonghwa was no stranger to a broken heart, but this one was definitely the most painful.

The rest of the day had gone slowly.

Seonghwa couldn't even remember how his day had gone by because his head was so filled with the theoretical scenario he had to face when he met with Hongjoong later.

And the next thing he knew, he was in the shower with Jongho in the stall next to him after practice.

He knew that Jongho could tell something was going on with him, and he was grateful that Jongho kept his scolding and teasing to a minimum towards him because he was sure he would've gone lashing out if someone or something had annoyed him.

At the end of the day, they parted and Seonghwa decided to take the bus to reach Wooyoung's apartment.

He knew the bus would take longer and he had to catch a second one later because there was no bus going directly to Wooyoung's neighborhood, but it was what he was seeking in this moment.

He needed solitude to contemplate.

Seoul in the night was pretty, Seonghwa could find some solace to soothe his heartache and headache.

Seonghwa reached Wooyoung's apartment just to find it empty; Wooyoung was still at work and San was still at the studio.

It was lonely and Seonghwa couldn't help but let his mind wander to Hongjoong.

Did his penthouse feel really lonely without Seonghwa?

Did the penthouse feel cold?

Hongjoong had always told him that he made the penthouse a home, but in this moment, Seonghwa didn't even know if it had been true or not anymore.

The words on the third page of their contract were haunting him, even in his dreams, and he was tired.

He was so tired.

Suddenly, he felt the door behind him hit him on the shoulder, the impact made him stumble forwards and fall to his knees with a groan.

"Oh, shit!" San's deep voice came.

"I'm sorry, Hwa. I didn't know you were there. What are you doing in front of the door anyway? Did you just get here?"

Seonghwa glanced at the clock and realized he had spent a good thirty minutes just standing in the foyer like an idiot.

No wonder his legs felt a little numb from not moving.

"Yeah," Seonghwa lied and kicked his shoes off while he was on the floor.

"I just got here."

San reached out a hand to help Seonghwa stand and took off his own shoes.

"Wooyoung is going to be late. He said he has something to take care of. I'm a disaster in the kitchen so I bought some food. Or you can have take-out if you don't like Chinese food?"