𝘖𝘕𝘌

STARTING SEASON ONE➤( CHAPTER 001 ! )"the beginning"

STARTING SEASON ONE
( CHAPTER 001 ! )
"the beginning"

"When you have supernatural powers. The impossible becomes possible."

"Wow, look at this little guy so cute! I'm a huge dog lover!" A man exclaimed as he needled down and patted s small dog, who was attached to a leach. 'But I'm way more into girls.' He thought.

The dog suddenly turned around and ripped itself out from its female owner's grip and onto a busy road where a truck was now speeding towards it. The owner shouted out for the dog to return before it got hit, as for the man he just screams not ready to see a road kill.

But then the car suddenly flew up and above the dog's head. Landing on the other side and continued on driving as if nothing happened.

There was a moment of silence between them as the dog calmly walked back to its owner with its tail wagging.

"Well. who's quirk was that... Want to go  out sometime?" The man asked but go a disgusted face from the girl. "Ew, are you trying to pick me up?"

"What's a quick you might ask? Well, In Ching city an extraordinary child was born who radiated light, after that reports of people with superpowers popped up around the globe."

"No one knew what are causing these quirks. But before long the supernatural became normal. Dreams became a reality. The world became a superhuman society. With about 80% of popularly possessing some uncanny abelite."

"Our streets look like a scene from comic books. A city swirled with chaos and confusion. But a new profession dominated our collative consciousness... It was an age of heroes. But with the rise of superpowers came the explosive incense of criminal activity."

"Well, governments were stuck trying to reform laws with a quirk in minds. courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our city safe. Protecting us from villains who abuse their powers for evil. And with overwhelming public support. Heroes found an official place as piece keepers, overseen by the government,"

"Those who perform the best were paid the most and got all the fame a glory. Their careers depended on their ability to stay in the spotlight."

"This is the story about how I became the would greats hero...  Now let's get this out of the way so my story can start. My name is Shousuke Komi, and I have a psychic quirk. 16 years ago an ordinary couple gave birth to a not-so-baby. Now don't get this mixed up. I did end up getting the full extent of my quirk when I reach the age of five."

"But I started showing early development of my quirk when I was ten days old.  I started talking through telepathy when I was 14 days old without using my voice. Soon afterwards I started walking when I was one month old in the air and at one year old I ran my first errands."