"Tzuyu, you're getting off track."

"Right." Tzuyu snapped her attention back to their conversation.

"What I mean is that I didn't find any dom so caring like Hongjoong is, so I thought, maybe, he doesn't only see you as a companion? Goddammit, Seonghwa, I'm telling you that maybe he likes you."

Seonghwa frowned and Tzuyu continued.

"Romantically."

Seonghwa groaned, "That's not possible."

"Why not?" Tzuyu shrugged.

"Because we have this clause in our contract telling me that I can't feel any romantic emotions towards him, which means it's not possible for him to have any for me either." The boy sighed hopelessly.

"And it says Hongjoong can revoke the contract if he finds out that I love him." Seonghwa turned gloomy and rested his head on the table.

"I don't want him to revoke the contract. I don't want to part from him. Not this soon, at least."

"Wait. Hwa," Tzuyu called him cautiously.

"Are you - God, do you love him?"

Seonghwa bit his bottom lip and looked away from Tzuyu's awaiting eyes.

He didn't want to admit out loud that the feelings he had have been clawing at his chest for a while now.

"Oh, my God." Tzuyu inhaled sharply.

"Hwa. Seonghwa, you totally do."

"I know I shouldn't. But-" Seonghwa let out a heavy breath.

"He's just-he's too sweet. He treats me so well, he treats me like I'm the most precious thing, you know? He treats me as if he loved me." And then he chuckled weakly, pressing the heels of his palms on his eyelids to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

"But, I know it's not possible."

"Oh, Hwa..." Tzuyu put the box on the table and pulled him into her arms.

"This is stupid." Seonghwa sniffled, chuckling again, "I shouldn't be like this."

"Hwa, I don't know what to say." Tzuyu said.

"This is what I feared the most when you told me about the contract. You realize that even though you distance yourself from most people, you're also someone who gets attached easily, right? I don't want you to get hurt."

"It'll go away. I promise." Seonghwa smiled at the girl.

"It'll take some time. But, I'll handle this. I've been through broken-hearts before, I know what to do."

"You don't make it sound any better." Tzuyu pouted.

"I don't want you to be all gloomy. You're the sunshine on my rainy days."