Chapter 1: Thanks For Ditching Me

Tomorrow I was leaving for Warped Tour with my band Empty Minds.

I was planning to spend some time with my friend, Alli. My best friend, Tristen texted me. (A/N: Tristen's a girl.)

Hey what are you planning to do today? Tristen asked. I knew she wouldn't like that I would be hanging out with Alli.

Gonna hang out with Alli. Hbu? I asked.

I walked downstairs and got me a Pepsi from the fridge. My phone sung If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens.

Ew. I can't stand her. Tristen said.

I texted back, I know. Are you ready for Warped tomorrow? I heard a knock at the door and answered it. It was Alli.

"Hey girl." She hugged me.

"Hey." I led her in to sit on the couch.

"So I heard you're going to Warped Tour tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah, I'm psyched," I said, "want something to drink?"

"Sure, what do you have?" She asked. I walked to the refrigerator and opened it.

"Pepsi, orange juice, milk, beer, and diet pepsi." I yelled.

"Um, diet pepsi." She walked in the kitchen. I looked at her weirdly.

"Diet? Ew." I handed it to her. She got called a slut a lot. I got called emo a lot. I felt bad for her. "So how are you and Hunter?" I asked.

"Not so good. I feel like he's cheating on me." Alli sighed. My phone buzzed.

Yeah I still need to get ahold of Bayli, Tyler, and Jayson. Tristen said.

I talked to Jayson a little bit ago. We were planning to meet up at Bayli's house. I said.

Alli was looking down on her phone. "Hey, I gotta go," She said. I gave her the 'why' look. "Hunter." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay bye." She walked out the door. I hated how he controlled her. "Thanks for ditching me, Alli." I mumbled to myself.