Chapter 38

Where was Kellin? I was done performing. Genevieve and Kellin came on stage and I introduced them to the fans.

I turned around and seen him making out with some girl. I was furious. I walked up to him.

"So you can make out with some girl but you can't get our kids from me?" I spoke.

"You were performing." He said.

"I've been done for almost 45 minutes." I said, my fists clenched.

He didn't say anything.

"Let's go kids." Kellin.

They stood beside me. "No."

"What?"

"Go with Alex." I smiled and they walked away with him.

"You were too busy trying to get in that girl's pants to care about your own damn kids." I clenched my jaw.

"You weren't do-"

"I've been done long enough so you could get our kids."

"I lost time. It's an honest mistake." Kellin said.

"I'm done. Since you can't get them from me but have time to get laid, you just won't see them at all." I told him and walked off.

"You can't do that!"

"Hell yes I can. I'm their legal guardian." I yelled back.

I got on our tour bus and plopped on the couch. What was I going to do? I couldn't watch Genevieve and Kellin 24/7. This is why I needed to rely on Kellin. But of course, I couldn't.

"Is everything okay?" Alex asked.

"No," I said truthfully. "We're keeping Kellin and Genevieve with us because Kellin never came to get them."

"We'll make it work. While you preform, I can watch them. Or Jack, Zack, and Rian can." Alex smiled.

I nodded. "Alright."

"How's the little one doing?" He held his hand on my stomach.

"Growing." I smiled.

"Obviously," Alex laughed. "Do you feel okay?"

"Yeah, for right now." I said.

"I love you," he said. "I'll never let what goes on between you and Kellin happen to us."

"Good." He kissed me.

I decided to call it a night. I let KJ and Genevieve sleep in my bunk (they sure as hell are small enough) and I took the couch.

I was making my couch comfortable to sleep on when Bayli came out.

"Dez, take my bed. You're pregnant and you shouldn't be sleeping on a hard couch." She told me and I shook my head.

"I can't. That's your bed."

"I insist. I'm not taking no for an answer." She sat down where I was about to sleep and laid down.

I laughed and shook my head as I walked to her bunk. I climbed in and fell right to sleep.

"WAKE UP!" Tyler screamed in my ear.

"Fuck off." I threw a pillow at him.

"No, we have a show to do."

-

Short I know but I'm getting ideas for this so :DDD