Chapter 21: Surprises

Song for this chapter; Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold.

(Sorry I'm kinds rushing this along. I'm running out of inspiration & I'm struggling with this story)

4 months later

I wasn't up to date with the baby. I checked what gender it was and it was 2 boys. I haven't told Kellin yet, so I figured now was the time. I dialed him.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Kel, guess what?" I said, happily.

"What?" He asked.

"We're having boys." I said.

"Boys? As in 2 little ones running around?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled.

"That's great! Amazing in fact." He said.

"I know," I said, smiling. "I miss hearing your voice."

"I miss hearing yours." He said.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you about the boys," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too. I miss you." He said.

"I miss you too. Bye." "Bye." I hung up. I missed him like crazy. Tristen walked through the door.

"So, the theme of your baby shower is-"

"Tristen." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm not having a baby shower without Kellin." I said.

"Why not? He's on tour and you're not getting any smaller." She whined. I looked down at my stomach. I was pretty big.

"I hate to do it without Kellin." I said.

"Never fear, ma'am. He said he didn't mind." She said.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 2. Be ready." She smiled, walking out the door. I walked upstairs and crawled in bed.

The next morning

I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and did my makeup. Tristen texted me directions to the place. I parked in a parking spot and locked my car. I walked through the doors and stopped. It was empty. There were presents and tables set everywhere. Then someone walked out.

Kellin. I clasped my hand over my mouth. I ran into his arms. "I missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you too." He whispered back. He let me go. I kissed him for a long time.

"Where is everyone?" I asked. People popped out everywhere.

"Surprise!" They yelled. I smiled.

"There they are." He laughed. He examined my stomach. "A cute little stomach for a cute wife." He smiled.

"Little stomach?" I asked. "I'm pretty big."

He smiled. "No you're not." Everyone ate and it was time for presents. I sat in a chair as Kellin sat beside me, eating a cupcake.

"This one's from your mom." Tristen handed me a gift.

"I didn't even know she was pregnant until Alex and Bayli told me." My mom said. Everyone laughed. I smiled and opened it. It was clothes and a teddy bear.

"Thanks mom." I said.

"This one's from," she stopped to read the name. "There's no tag."

"Alex." I said.

"How'd you know?" Alex asked.

"It's a Batman bag. It's what we have in common." I smiled, opening it. It was a lot of Batman onesies and little chucks (converse). "Thank you, Alex. I love it." He smiled and nodded.

"No problem." I grabbed another bag. It was white and had a picture of the Home Alone kid.

"Wonder who this is from." I said.

"Me too." Kellin said.

I opened it and it was onesies with "JACK" written everywhere on it.

"A lifetime supply of "JACK" onesies." Jack grinned.

"Thank you, Jackriel." I smiled. I opened presents from everyone.

"Thanks everyone!" I waved as people left.

"It means a lot!" Kellin added. My mom approached me.

"When are they due?" She asked. I looked up at her.

"October 31st." I said.

"Halloween?" Kellin asked. I nodded. "Man, this cupcake is good. Who made it?"

"Destiny." My mom said. He dropped it and started wiping his tongue with his hands.

My mom gave Kellin a weird look then laughed. "I'm going home," my mom said, hugging me. "Call me whenever the boys arrive."

"Okay." I said. She left and it was just Kellin and I.

"What's the date today?" I asked.

"October 20th." Kellin said. I nodded.

"11 days, Kel. You ready?" I asked.

"Yes, absolutely."

(Sorry it took forever. I'm fighting with my mom so I haven't felt like writing. Let's just say she doesn't approve of anything I do (how I dress, my music, ect.) and I'm sick of it. So anyway, vote and comment. Love you darlings!)