Chapter 20

Song for this chapter; Therapy by All Time Low. c;

3 weeks later

Today was the day that Kellin went on tour. I hugged him as he kissed me. "I love you," He got on one knee. "You too, junior." He kissed my stomach and smiled.

"I'll miss you." I said. "I know, I'll miss you too." He gave me one last kiss. He waved me goodbye as he climbed on the bus.

I sat on the couch.

"It's just me and you." I said to my stomach. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and seen Alex.

"I miss my best friend." He said, holding his arms out.

"I missed you too." I hugged him. You could already kind of tell I was pregnant. It was just a little baby bump.

"No offense, but have you gotten bigger?" Alex asked, looking at my stomach. I nodded.

"I think a pregnant girl would get bigger." I laughed as he walked in.

"You're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I smiled. He smiled.

"Aw! My best friend is growing up!" He grinned.

I laughed. "I've been grown up." I said.

He shook his head. "Not in my book, you're not." He said. I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever." I said, smiling. Kellin texted me.

K: i sent alex over to keep you company. ;) i miss you already!

D: he's already here. & i miss you too!! it's gonna be hard not having you around for 6 months. :(

K: i know. what if the baby comes early and i'm not there to witness it! D':

D: he or she won't. it takes a while to get a baby to come out. if she/he does, you'll know. (;

K: i know, i'm just nervous to leave you alone.

D: i have alex, vic, tristen, bayli, & jack. i'll be fine. have a good time. i love you! <3

K: i love you too! <3 ;)

Alex looked down at me. "Hey, I have to go. Jack wants me to go to Taco Bell with him," He laughed. "Bye." He hugged me.

"Bye." I giggled. He left and I felt alone. I decided to sleep.

Dream

I was running. Someone kidnapped Kellin, Alex, Tristen, Bayli, and Jack. That person was running after me. I looked in front of me and there was a brick wall. I put my back to it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Katelynne." She said. I think Kellin said something about her once.

She was his ex-girlfriend before me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You dead." She said, giving me a devilish grin.

Dream over

I sat up. My heart was racing a thousand beats a minute. "It was only a dream." I told myself. I forgot. I had an interview today. I took a shower, got dressed, and drove to the place. Outside waited Tristen, Bayli, Jason, and Tyler.

"You ready?" Jason asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"Don't be nervous," Tyler began.

"If they ask about your personal life, just say you don't want to talk about it." I nodded. I had absolutely no clue who was interviewing us. Then a young boy came out. It was Bryan Stars.

(Sorry it sucks. I'm sick & really tired because of my medicine. e.o Anyway, vote & comment! Love you darlings!)