Chapter 2: Sightseeing and Dreaming

(A/N: This is more of a Sleeping With Sirens/Pierce The Veil/All Time Low/Hey Monday fan fic.)

I rolled my luggage out the door and into my moms car.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I guess." I said. I was nervous. We had lots of fans, but I get nervous at little stuff. We stopped at the airport to find Tristen, Bayli, Tyler, and Jayson talking. I got out and said bye to my mom. She hugged me.

"Have a good time." She said. "I will."

Tristen's POV

Dez looked same as always. A band shirt, shorts, and black Toms. She usually wore skinny jeans and converse but it was summer. This was her summer look.

"It's about time." I hugged Dez.

"I overslept." Dez said. "

Well let's go!" Jayson said. We all carried our luggage to the lobby and waited for our plane to be called.

Dez's POV

We boarded the plane and took off. I sat with Tristen, Jayson and Tyler sat together, leaving Bayli by some little boy. She turned around in her seat, looking at us evilly. "I hate you all."

"I love you." I said.

"Whatever." She turned back around.

"You know what my plan is?" Tristen asked.

"What?" I asked.

"To hook up with Vic Fuentes." She whispered just so I could hear.

"Vic Fuentes. The Vic Fuentes?" I asked.

"I'm more of a Kellin Quinn kind of girl." She rolled her eyes.

"You two would be cute." She said.

"You and Vic?" I thought about it. They would make cute babies. "Would be cute." I said. Before I stuck my headphones in, I over heard Bayli fighting with that little boy.

"Superman is totally better than Batman." She insisted.

"Bayli, no he isn't. Batman will always be number 1." I said, ignoring her response.

I scrolled through my playlist on my iPhone 5. I listened to Fast Times At Clairemont High by Pierce The Veil and drifted to sleep.

Tristen shook me awake. Jayson, our bassist, Tyler, our guitar player, and Bayli, our lead guitarist walked in front of us all. Tristen was our drummer. I grabbed my stuff and walked outside. There waited our tour bus which said 'Empty Minds' on the side.

"Dude, Cincinnati, Ohio is so pretty." Jayson said. We all looked at him weird.

"Jay, dude. What are you saying?" Tyler said.

"Shit, I don't know." He said. We all put our stuff in the bus and walked in. I tried to take in as much scenery as I could, but before I knew it, we were here.

Our bus drivers name was Vincent. Vincent parked the bus between Hey Monday and Sleeping With Sirens. I kinda fangirled.

"Calm yourself, Dez." Tyler said.

"I'm gonna go mingle with some people." Jay said.

"I'm gonna go find Vic." Tristen walked off the bus, along with Jay. Tyler followed behind them.

"I feel like the only one that doesn't want to meet new people." Bayli said.

"I wanna meet Kellin Quinn," I began, "you should go meet Jack Barakat or Alex Gaskarth." I suggested.

"I might in a little bit. I just wanna sleep." She took a bunk.