Chapter 17: I Want You Back

Kellin's POV

I was woken up by someone beating on the door. "I'm coming!" I yelled. As soon as I opened the door, Dez went flying in my arms.

"I miss you so much." She cried.

"I miss you too." I smiled. Was this actually happening? I pulled away from her and what I thought was Dez turned out to be Destiny.

"Destiny?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Aren't you happy I got rid of Dez baby?" She had a devilish grin. She was also holding Dez's head.

"No!" I shrieked. It all faded away and I woke up, covered in sweat. I needed her back. Now. I called Vic and set up a plan to get her back.

I took a shower and put new clothes on. I slid on a pair of red Vans. I pulled into Vic's driveway and walked in to find Vic with Isabella on his chest. (A/N: you know like they wear them on their shoulders and the baby sits in there. Never mind.lol.)

"Oh so you've became one of those dads?" I joke.

"You'll know once you become one." I looked at Isabella and she was happier than ever.

"Kel-Kel." She mumbled.

"What'd she just say?!" Vic exclaimed.

"That's right. Your daughter said my name. Be jelly." I laugh.

"Dez is here!" Tristen yelled. Dez walked in and I ran upstairs to Vic's bedroom. Tristen held Dez by the arm and placed her beside me on the bed.

"You guys are going to work things out." She ordered.

"No!" Dez tried to run free but Tristen tackled her.

"You guys are both a mess without each other." Tristen said.

"Let me go!" Dez said.

Tristen laughed. "No."

I stood up. "If she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to." I said.

"No! You guys are making up! I can't stand to see either of you like this!" She snapped. Tristen stood Dez up and tied each of our hands to a bed post. "Now. Work things out." She left the room. We were both silent for what seems like forever.

"I miss you." Dez said, breaking silence. I was kind of shocked by this.

"I miss you too. It's my fault. I shouldn't have let her in." I said.

"Who cares, let's just forget it." She said.

"Agreed." We tried to hug but we couldn't because of our hands.

"Tristen!!" Dez yelled. Tristen walked in.

"Yes?" She asked.

"We made up. Let us go." Dez demanded.

"Okay." She took sissors and cut both of us out. Dez hugged me tightly.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

(Sorry it's so short. Having a writers block. :( anyway, vote, comment & request xoxo)