Chapter 33

It's so weird, I have to listen to All Time Low songs to get anything done with this book. xD

-

Alex opened the door and I tried not to look at Kellin. He looked bad. Really bad. His hair was slightly longer and he had bags under his eyes. You could tell he hasn't been sleeping. Also he was skinnier.

"Come in." Alex said and formed his mouth in a straight line.

Kellin didn't say a word and walked in.

"Nice place." His eyes moved from one thing in the house to another.

"I'll get them." I mumbled and went into their room.

I looked at them. "Come on."

They walked to me and I walked out the door. I heard the patter of their footsteps. Kellin's eyes met mine and I looked at Alex and smiled.

Kellin's POV

She used to look at me that way. I had to fuck it up by sleeping with some groupie. She was hot. Shut the fuck up, Kellin.

3 years ago

"Kel, come on. She won't find out." She smirked.

I was shitfaced drunk and couldn't care less. She was with Alex and was probably fucking him behind my back. I didn't even know this girl's name.

"I-I'm married." I slurred.

"One time won't hurt." She smiled.

The next thing I knew, I woke up beside her.

I texted Alex out of anger.

You better not be fucking her or I swear to god I will kill you, I sent.

Not even seconds of later, he replied.

I'm not. You're the one fucking other girls. You think I don't know? But don't worry, I won't tell her. I'll let her find out herself.

My heart stopped. How did he know?

How do you know?

My band keeps tabs with yours. Don't think you're being smart. Have a nice day.

This had to end. I looked at the girl and woke her up.

"God, what?" she snapped.

"Out. Now." I said coldly.

"Whatever." She got out, got dressed, and left.

My marriage is over.

I looked at the kids. They were beautiful. Genevieve had her eyes, and Kellin resembled her, but looked more like me.

I got on one knee. "Hi."

They clinged to Dez.

"Go on. It's your dad." She said in a calm tone.

They approached me and hugged me. I was surprised by their actions. I hugged them back.

"Daddy?" Kellin Jr. asked.

"Do you remember me?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No."

My heart dropped a little. I didn't expect him to because Dez kept them from me for 3 years. My fault.

Dez's POV

"Why don't you and Dez talk about things." Alex said putting emphasis on 'things.'

I sat down on the couch as Alex took the kids outside. I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible.