Chapter 29

"Are you sure you bought the plane tickets?" I asked.

"Yeah, I bought it off TicketMaster." Alex said putting his phone in my face.

I pushed it away and nodded to show I believed him. He frowned.

"What?" He asked.

"I need a drink." I laughed at the thought of me getting drunk. I was always a mess when I was.

He looked back at Kellin and Genevieve. "No."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not now, I mean when we get in Baltimore."

"Oh," he looked at his phone. "Yeah. Jack could watch them."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Absolutely not." I said.

"Why? You can trust him." Alex said with a confused look plastered across his face.

"He tends to get sidetracked." I laughed.

Alex looked at me. He began to say something but stopped. "You have a point. My parents can watch them then."

I nodded. "Okay."

-

We arrived in Baltimore. Alex apparently bought a house without me knowing, but it's better than living on the streets.

"Wow, this place.." I trailed off.

"It's what?" Alex asked as he leaned against the counter.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

My phone suddenly buzzed. I looked at the Caller ID and it was Kellin. He's been calling nonstop for the past hour. I'm getting sick of it.

I answered it. "Leave me the hell alone!"

"Dez, I'm sorry. I-I wish I could take back what I did. Please forgive me." He begged.

"I'm over this. I'm done with you. That's all you did when you were on tour, is fuck girls," I laughed at myself. "I was stupid enough to be one of them."

"Who are you with? Where are you?" Kellin whispered.

"That's none of your concern. We aren't married anymore so you don't need to know any of my personal information." I said flatly.

"What about our kids?" He sounded heartbroken. Good.

"I'm getting full custody of them." I said.

"C'mon Dez, our kids need a father in their life." Kellin said.

"I have Alex. He was always there for me, unlike you. He can fill that role," I said. "Now, go on and find another whore to be with."

"Remember, you were that whore at one point." Kellin said.

"Trust me, I will." I hung up and threw the phone on the floor out of anger.

Alex looked at me, not knowing what to do.

"So, I'm taking it that it didn't go well." He said.

"I hope he rots in hell, is all I can say." I walked off into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He called me a whore," I said.

"Be glad if I don't kill him by the end of the week." He sighed.

I sat my hand on his arm. "I'm okay."

"Now, what do you say we go out for that drink you're in desperate need of?" He grinned.

Sorry it was so short!! :( the next one will be a lot longer. :D