1

I fixed the error! On chapter 2 you'll see what the error was...
--------------
I felt hungry. I haven't eaten alot in a few days. I have no family, friends, or even a home. I live by stealing, pick pocketing, and sometimes if I need money I go and see what gangs need. I looked at my black hoodie and skinny jeans. I saw my old plain black converse. I grabbed a brush and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth at a gas station. I looked at my wavy brown hair and blue eyes. I went out and grabbed some food. I paid the man and started walking out nibbling my burrito. As I walked I saw a car turn the corner horribly fast. I felt myself swept from my feet and thrown violently in the air. I fell on my back and saw my burrito squished away from me. I heard the car door open. "Look what you did Nogla." Said a man. I got up and went to my burrito. I saw a part that wasn't squished so I grabbed it and ate it. "Eww." I heard a heavy irish accent. "Well for your fucking information this burrito cost all my money which you fucking ran over! Now I have to go and work for more money just to survive another night!" I yelled holding my side and walking away. I needed to find a street gang and see if they have any work. "Wait! What do you mean survive another night?" A man with a pig mask asked. "I'm homeless, I'm starving, and I want my fucking burrito I never got to savor!" I yelled with anger and went into the store. I went and got another burrito and heated it. I kept my head low. When it was done I grabbed a soda and ran out the doors. I heard yelling and saw them confused. The man ran out and chased me. I quickly ran into an alley and climbed the ladder. I ran on the roof and hopped onto another. Eventually the man gave up. I sat down and ate my burrito and drank my soda. I felt better and got down from the building.
It was already dark and getting cold. I saw the street workers smoking or talking to others. I kept my head low and passed them. I felt someone cover my mouth and pull me into an alley. I quickly moved my head back hitting them. It didn't work so I licked the hand. "EWWW." I heard a familiar irish accent. I turned around and grabbed the man by the neck and pushed him against the wall. "Oh God not you again." I said seeing the familiar guy who hit me. "What do you want or planned in doing?" I said as he struggled in my grip. "Well I was planning to abduct someone who had the same clothes my boss described." He said. "Anything else before you pass out?" I said. "What?!" Then I hit him the neck and he slumped down. I grabbed him and dragged him to the side of the alley. I sat next to his sleeping figure. I heard a buzzing and checked him for a phone. I found it and saw the caller name Vanoss. I answered it. "Nogla any feed back?" A man asked. I cleared my throat and made a irish accent. "Got one more question." I said and the man bought it. "Really Nogla? Didn't I say to ask questions while we were all grouped up? Anyways what is the question?" He asked. "Is it a girl with brown wavy hair and blue eyes?" I asked. "Yeah why?" He asked. "Well your," I said and stopped the irish accent, "little worker is passed out, why are you searching for me?" I said. I knew he must've been suprised.
Vanoss POV
As soon as I heard that I was taken aback. "Well Nogla did a horrible job at terminating you." I said holding the bridge of my nose. "Wait you were going to kill me? For what?!" She yelled. "You saw my workers, you probably saw the licence plate, and now you know my number. "Now that was probably smartest idea I failed to do, I should've looked at the licence plate. Though I do have an ID for Daithi De Nogla, which I could already tell is a fake one to possibly cover his identity, though you may think I'm dumb you got that wrong. I am smarter than you, and may I tell you, never reveal your plans to the person you set the target for. I've worked for many gangs and I can tell the fake from real. Anyways his money will pay for the burrito he owes me. I'll send you an address to pick him up." She said. "Vanoss." She said with my voice. I felt my heart stop and the phone hang up. She can do anything with the voice of mine if she finds out enough. I saw an text from Nogla and opened it. I knew where the address was so just in case I sent Lui and Delirious and gave them a warning about her.