Vol. 2. Chapter 1: The Hunt Begins

Start from the beginning

He asked the blonde boy as he slipped his coffee.

Jaune: Ghost freak, my Ectonurite

Ozpin's eyes widened and spit out his coffee, making Jaune flinch and step back.

Ozpin: did his form change?

Jaune: y-yeah it did.... Why are you asking me that.

Ozpin: Mr. Ethan-

Kevin: dude, just call me Kevin like everyone else.

Ozpin: that's not important right now, you need to call into Headquarters, tell them a protocol seven is in effect

Kevin: what? Why?

Jaune: what's a protocol seven?

Kevin: extremely dangerous convict escaped, do not engage at all costs, and report in any suspicious activity that you see, now why am I calling in a protocol seven?

Ozpin: Because, Zs'Skayr is on the loose.

Kevin's eyes widened, he slowly walked to the elevator.

Jaune: Kevin?

Kevin: this is Kevin, Ethan, Levan, badge number 11-01-11, we have an extreme situation, protocol seven is in order-

He continued to talk as he went down the elevator, Jaune looked back at Ozpin.

Jaune: what's so dangerous about this scare guy? I mean sure he's ugly and creepy, but can't I put him back in the watch?

Ozpin: no! Listen to me, Mr. Arc, Zs'Skayr is a mad man, he wants nothing but to take over the galaxies and make turn them all into an image of himself. It may not have occurred to you, but your watch is not only a DNA vessel, but it was also a prison for Zs'Skayr. The Ectonurite DNA is still in the watch, but it's best not to use it for the time being with this abomination on the loose. Did he say anything to you?

Jaune: well, he said that I can't hide in the light forever

Ozpin: anything you lose?

Jaune: no, not really, he did try and take the Omnitrix though, but I had jumped into the sunlight, causing him to run away.

Ozpin: of course, with the Omnitrix he could conquer the sun, then he would have no problem trying to take over the Galaxies.

Jaune: so what do I do?

Ozpin: as much as I hate to say it, I would have to turn Beacon I to a fortress, I'll get in contact with the plumbers, see if they can help.

The elevator dinged and Kevin came back in

Kevin: alright, HQ assessed the situation, they were going to go into Defcon 3, but bumped it up to Defcon 1 when Vilgax's ship was spotted orbiting around the planet.

Ozpin: Vilgax too?

He sighed as he sat back down

Ozpin: this day can't get any worse.

Kevin: well it can, They want to bring you back into the field, since you're close the wielder, with him being an ex student and all.

Ozpin: and here I thought retirement would be relaxing. Fine, but I will.not wear one of those suits, they're clunky.

Kevin: take it up with HR dude, not me.

Jaune: so what happens now?

Ozpin: we make Beacon a fortress, but it will still be a school. I will call Me. Goodwitch and inform her of our... Situation. Oh and Mr. Arc be warned, she is a rather big fan of the aliens, your aliens.

Jaune: oh? Uh... Cool.

He said with a nervous chuckle at the end.

[Break](Nightfall)

In a wearhouse, a muscular bipedal beast could be seen, lurking through rows, trying to find mechanical parts for it's use. It growled, trying to look through the unlabeled bins of parts stepping over the bodies of the guards it had slaughtered. It stopped, it's ear flicking as it turned it's head to the ceiling.

???: Relax~ it's just an old friend.

Zs'Skayr has descended from the darkness of the Ceiling, chuckling as the Loboan growled and got back to looking for what he needed.

Zs'Skayr: is this what you're looking for

He held out what looked to be a coil that was in perfect condition, the Loboan tried to grab it, but Zs'Skayr pulled it away.

Zs'Skayr: ah ah, you can have it, but first you must help me.

The Loboan tilted it's head in confusion, sitting on the ground and listening to the ghostly ruler.

Zs'Skayr: I know you have a fond for technology, so what if i were to tell you that the most powerful weapon in the universe was here, on this very planet

It's eyes widened as it smirked.

Zs'Skayr: it is on the wrist of a boy, by the name of Jaune Arc, kill him and then the weapon can be yours~

The Loboan stood up and let off a sonic howl, destroying the ceiling in the process.

Zs'Skayr: hehehe, Yes! Yes my canine friend! But first, we must lure him out, make him give chase. I know that it's been you causing the warehouse fires, we just need to start more, get him out in the open.

The Loboan barked as it walked over to the other side of the warehouse, grabbed a barrel of oil, it rolled it onto it's side, he then stabbed it with his claws and rolled it away. It grabbed a lighter from its little box of parts it has, lighting it and tossing it. The Loboan howled and jumped through the broken ceiling as Zs'Skayr went through the wall. They both watched as the fired built up and roared.

Zs'Skayr: you might need to kill a few other people such as the police and fireman, just so they beg for his help in getting you.

The Loboan nodded, as they heard firetrucks coming to put out the fire. The Loboan snarled as it ran to their direction and jumped over a hill. It opened it's mouth and let off a sonic howl, causing the first truck to slam it's breaks as the front windows broke and causing the truck to fall over and making others behind it crash. The Loboan howled before it jumped away and back to Zs'Skayr

Zs'Skayr: well done, you and I will run this city into the ground, I suppose you have a base of operations?

The Loboan nodded as it began to run on all fours with Zs'Skayr following behind. His laughter and the Loboan',s howling disappeared into the night.

To Be Continued....