Stop calling me that -E.O

Start from the beginning

"That's incredible! Good for them." Emma offered an honest smile.

"They asked about you, you know?" Lizzie quirked an eyebrow.

"Really? And what did you tell them?"

"That you are busy as well with the roles that you keep on getting. They said they miss you which is surprising since you met them like once." Lizzie explained confused.

"I actually met them like 3 or 4 times." Emma corrected. 

"Really?" The brunette asked surprised.

"Yeah, I needed some outfits for some red carpet looks. And they were more than happy to help me."

"That's sweet of them." Lizzie smiled.

"Okay, so. Are we spicing this up or what? I'm getting bored." RDJ suddenly interrupted every conversation in the room. 

"What do you have in mind?" Mackie asked mischievously.

"What about 'truth or drink'?" He suggested when he received just a few nods, he added. "It's time to find out the deepest secrets that we have. And please don't ask boring questions, otherwise, you will have to drink." 

"Who starts?" Evans asks.

"How about you?" Scar said. "Since you asked."

"Okay, shoot." He prepared himself.

"Did you ever have a crush on anyone in this room? If yes, tell us who." She smirked.

"Oooh." Everybody made noise and looked at the now red Chris. 

"So, what do you choose? You say or drink?" RDJ asked.

"Okay fine. Um, I used to have a crush on Lizzie." He mumbled. "But not anymore, don't worry." He quickly added.

"Interesting." Lizzie responded with a small blush on her face. 

"Tom, your turn." Evans looked in the direction of Hiddleston.

"Okay, ask me." 

"Who is a better kisser? Lizzie or Brie?" He smirked.

'Damn, he went there.' Emma thought.

"I think that's unfair to both of them. They were unique in their own ways. So I'll have to drink." He responded before taking a huge sip from his drink.

The game went on for a while, before she knew it, it was Emma's turn.

"Emma, newbie. Your turn." Mackie said.

"Alright." She noded.

"Who in here would you sleep with?" He smirked.

'Shit.'

Everybody looked at her curiously, but she chose not to answer. Instead, she took her drink and took a huge gulp.

"Damn, I wanted to know that." Scar complained.

"Why? You think it's you or what?" She retorted. 

"Ha! You wish!" Scar responded.

"Actually not. I have someone else in mind, thank you very much." Emma replied.

"Back with the game. Emma, who do you choose?" Evans said.

"Lizzie." She turned and face the brunette.

"Hm?" Lizzie responded.

"Have you ever roleplayed as Wanda in the bedroom?" She asked with a cheeky smile which made Lizzie blush.

"Actually, I have not." Lizzie responded honestly.

"Missed opportunity." Emma said. 

A few turns later, they started to give each other dares to complete in a certain amount of time. The punishment for refusal was not something that anyone wanted, so most of them did their dares.