chapter thirty three [epilog]

6 years later..

Yena was busy doing her work that was too many that she have to handle it. She stroke her hair and sigh.

Then, her phone was ringing and she look at it. Yuri was calling her and Yena immediately pick up the call.

Hey, Joyul.

Where are you now?

I'm at my office of course. Why?

I will go there now. We need to talk.

O-Okay? About what?

Just wait for me in your office.

Okay, Joyul.

Yuri end the call right after Yena finish her speech. Yena was weird seeing Yuri's action and she also realized Yuri's voice are cold.

Yena gulped her own saliva. Did she make a mistake to Yuri without her realized?

Thinking about that, make she deeply sighed and feel worry. She need to know the truth.

All of a sudden, the door was opened aggressively.

"Yah duck!"

Yena lift her head up and she saw Chaewon was closing the door and run to her. Yena stood up.

"What's wrong, Ssamu?"

"No. What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?"

mad Chaewon and Yena furrow her eyesbrows. "Crazy? About what?" ask her blurr.

Chaewon sighed. "Dumb duck. Open your phone now and look at the article. It's about you and Juri."

Immediately, Yena took her phone and search about herself. Yet, her eyes widely opened and she look at Chaewon.

The Young CEO, Choi Yena will get married with the most influence member at Japan, Takahashi Juri, also the daughter of Mr. Takahashi, the famous CEO at Japan.

"D-Did Yuri know about this?" ask led Yena scaredly and Chaewon roll her eyes.

"The article was about 2 hours ago. Of course she knew it, dumb! I will leave now. Settle that with her."

Chaewon tapped Yena's shoulder and she walked leaving Yena's room.

Yena throw her phone on the table and she rubbing her face as she sighed.

Then, the door was opened and she saw Yuri was walking to her after she closed the door and lock it.

"Joyul.."

"Is that true?"

ask Yuri madly as she give the newspaper to Yena. Yena took it and she quickly shook her head.

"No, it's not true, baby." Yena answered fastly, and Yuri looked away.

"And why did you don't deny it?" asked Yuri, she cross her arms over her chest and look at Yena sharply.