chapter eleven

"Yena, wait. Please.."

say Yuri as she held Yena's arm. Yena turn around and yet she shocked when Yuri hugging her.

"Don't be mad, please? I'm sorry.. I promise I will not lying to you anymore." add Yuri and start to crying.

Yena sighed heavily, she then wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulders and patted her head.

"I'm not mad anymore."

"R-Really?"

Yena nodded and smile a little. Yuri lift her head up and Yena was looking at her.

"Don't cry." add Yena and chuckles. She wipe Yuri's tears and Yuri was shy suddenly, she looked down.

"Now, go make a lunch.. I'm hungry." say Yena and Yuri nodded. She broke the hugged and go to her room.

Leaving Yena alone. Once Yuri already gone, her smile fade away and she sighed.

"Do I start to like you, Yuri?"

"YURI, can we eat together later at the cafe?" Yuri lift her head up.

Goeun looked at her and smile shyly. Minju raised her brow looking at Goeun.

Yuri look around her and saw her friends was looking at her including Yena.

She feel guilty to them mostly Yena for no reason. "B-But Goeun.. You already know t-that I'm Yena's girlfriend."

"So what? I just want to eat with you. Nothing more. Can I?"

ask Goeun again, she looked at Yena annoyingly.

To be honest, Goeun never likes Yena since she knows Yena is a bully and Yuri is her victim. So Goeun never believe that they are dating.

Yena gritted her teeth hearing that, she gripped her pen tightly.

Yuri slowly shook her head. "No, I can't. Sorry Goeun.. But I will eat with them later." answer Yuri.

"Okay then. Maybe next time." reply her and walked leaving them.

"Annoying."

comment Minju once Goeun already left. Yuri squeaked softly to Minju. "Minju, don't talk like that." say her.

"What? I said the true tho. Don't you see when she stares to Yena earlier? She clearly don't like Yena and she don't believe that you two are dating."

say Minju and Yuri look at Yena who was pretending busy doing her school works.

"Yeah, Min is right. I know she doesn't like Yena. And I also heard she talk with her friends that day. She said she never believe that you and Yena are dating."

support Chaewon and Minju smirks to Yuri, happy when her girlfriend support her.

"Whatever. Shut up and just do your works." interrupted Yena and all eyes landed on her.

Yena ignored those stares and she continue her work. Yuri sigh secretly seeing Yena's action.

She slowly took Yena's hands that was down on the table since Yena sit beside her and Minju sit at Yena's place.

Yena turn to Yuri, and Yuri just doing her work. But her hands slowly gripped Yena's hand tight.

Yuri's heart skipped a beat when their hands was together.

Her hand are so warm and soft. I like it..

YENA saw Yuri was busy cooking something in the kitchen, she wonder what is Yuri cooking now.

Then, she smirks alone. Yena slowly went to Yuri as Yuri was busy cooking.

Yena now standing behind Yuri and she raised both her hands.

"YURI!"

"Arghh!"

Yuri shouted as she startled and turn around. Yuri throw something right on Yena's face.

"Omo, Y-Yena.. I'm sorry." Yuri apologized once Yena open her eyes and saw her clothes was full with flour.

"Yah! Why did you throw me the flour?!"

"I-I was baking a cake but then you startled me."

answer Yuri and then she burst out her laugh seeing Yena's face that was so funny.

Yena gritted her teeth. "Yah, stop laughing! It's not funny!" reply her but Yuri keep laughing.

"It's funny that's why I laughed!"

retorted Yuri and Yena was not satisfied. She then took the flour and Yuri realized it.

She immediately run to the living room and Yena chased after her. "Yena, no!" "Stop there, Jo Yuri!" shouted Yena.

Yuri laugh and she turn around to see where is Yena.

But then, suddenly Yena push her make she lay on the couch and Yena went on top of her.

"Take this!" say Yena and put the flour on Yuri's face.

"Yena, no! I want to cook don't bothering me!" reply Yuri when Yena keep putting the flour on her face.

Yena laughed so hard. "Serve your right! Look at your face it's so funny!"

say her and Yuri held both her hands, stopping Yena from throwing the flour.

They look at each other and both of them realized their position that Yena was on top of Yuri. Yuri gulped.

They went silent. Both of them don't know what to do and just looking at each other.

Yuri broke the eye contact, she looked away from Yena and clear her throat. Yena then slowly wipe the flour on Yuri's face make Yuri shivers.

Suddenly, Yena lean closer to her. Yuri was startled.

"Y-Yena?" called Yuri and then Yena pressed her lips on hers.

Yuri's eyes widen, Yena closed her eyes and just peck on Yuri's lips. She don't dare to move on Yuri's lips yet.

Yuri close her eyes, she likes Yena's warm lips on hers and she start to put her arms around Yena's neck.

Yena realized it, she then start to move on Yuri's lips. She licking and bites her lower lips, making Yuri open her mouth.

Yena slipped her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and play with the girl's tongue. Yuri was gasped a little but deep inside her heart she like it.

Back to their sense, both of them break the kissed and Yena wake up from Yuri's top. "Y-Yuri, I-I'm sorry!" say her.

Yuri also wake up and her face was red. "N-No it's okay.." reply her shyly.

Yena also was shy and she keep her face cool. "I-I will go to my room, continue your work." Yuri nods and Yena leave her.

Yena closed the door and lay on her bed. She smack her head loudly.

"Stupid! Why did you kiss her?! You might steal her first kiss!"

mad Yena to herself and she close her eyes. Then, the scene coming into her mind made she open her eyes back.

"Stop coming into my mind! Waaa mom!" Yena whinned like a kid and yet, she pouted.

While Yuri, she now was in the kitchen and she keep thinking about the kiss earlier. Then, she shook her head.

"Enough, Yuri. Forget it. She accidentally kiss you. That's all. Don't remember it."

mumbled Yuri alone and she continue to make a cake. But, she cannot focused because of the incident earlier.

To be continued💛🧡