chapter twenty nine

Yena looked at Yuri who was lowering her head. Yuri wipes her tears that still fall down.

"Are you okay now?" ask Yena once again, as she broke the silence between them. Yuri just nods.

"Thank you. I will go now." Yuri stood up but Yena immediately held her arms and make Yuri sit down back.

Yuri looked at Yena confusedly. "I'm sorry." Yena apologized and looked down. Yuri then know for what Yena apologized to her.

"Get back with me?" add Yena make Yuri was startled. "What?" ask Yuri disbelief.

"Let's get back. I'm sorry for refuse to answering you about Sihyeon. I should tell you the truth. Minju's words hit me so much."

Yuri and Yena looked at each other before Yuri looked away from Yena. "I miss you so much. You don't miss me?" ask Yena again.

Yuri silent for a while before she take a deep breath. "I miss you too." confess Yuri make Yena slowly smiles.

Yena grabbed Yuri's face and captured Yuri's lips softly. Yuri return the kiss gently and she wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

They kissed passionately and then both of them pull out the kiss slowly. They are staring to each other before smiles.

"I'm sorry, Joyul."

"I'm sorry too, ducky."

"Apology accepted."

Yuri chuckles before Yena's face become serious. "How dare she kiss you." comment Yena seriously and Yuri's smile fade away.

"Yena.. I-I'm sorry because I cannot push her." Yuri say, and Yena shook her head.

"No it's not your fault, Joyul." reply Yena, her eyes saw a bruises on Yuri's neck. She gritted her teeth secretly.

Yuri noticed what are Yena looking at, and she gulped. She knows Yena might be so mad seeing that.

Yena look around the room before she kiss Yuri's neck and Yuri was freeze. "Y-Yena? W-What are you doin-g?"

But Yena just silent and Yuri could feel Yena was sucking her neck. Yena lift Yuri to sit on her lap and she continue her job.

"Y-Yena... S-Someone might c-come in.."

"Don't worry. Nobody was here except us. There's no cctv too."

Yuri gulped hearing Yena's sexy voice, Yena was whispering to her.

"I feel so mad seeing she do this for you. Your body, your heart just belongs to me. You are mine, Jo Yuri."

Yena look at Yuri and Yuri slowly look into her eyes. "We will skip class, okay?" ask Yena gently and Yuri finally nodded.

Yena smile, she lean closer to Yuri once again and then they are kissing each other.

MINJU and Chaewon saw Yena and Yuri walked out from the sick room and they feel weird.

Quickly, Minju snd Chaewon run to them. "Yuri? Are you okay? What happen?" ask Minju.

"Why did you two get into the sick room?" ask Chaewon and Yena look at Yuri. Yuri also look at her.

"Goeun." answer Yuri slowly and both of them froze. "Goeun? What did she do to you?" mad Minju.

Yuri smiles. "Don't worry, Min. I'm okay." answer her gently. Minju then sighed.

"Sorry for yelling to you guys." Minju suddenly apologized to Yena and Yuri and then she looked down.

"Nahh, it's okay. Because of you, we are okay now." answer Yena and smiles.

"Really?" ask Chaewon and Minju together. Yena and Yuri nods.

Minju and Chaewon start to smiles widely. "Glad that my anger make you guys made up." joke Minju and they laugh.

Yena roll her eyes playfully and Minju glared to her. "S-So, about Sihyeon―"

"Don't ever said her name." cutted Yena and she looked at Yuri sharply. Yuri looked away and clear her throat.

"What about her?" ask Chaewon, ignoring Yena's glared to Yuri. Yuri gulped.

"W-What if s-she still bothering us l-like Yiren bef-ore?"

Yuri's question made all of them silent. They look at each other while Yuri just looked at them one by one.

"Don't worry, I will protect you. She will never bothering us anymore." answer Yena, and Chaewon nodded with Minju.

Although they also not sure about that, but they don't want Yuri worry.

Yuri finally sigh and nodded.

YURI who was walked out from kitchen heard the bell was ringing at the main door.

She feel weird and decided to open the door. Yuri walk to the door and twist the knob door.

"Joyul!"

Yuri was startled seeing Yena in front of her. She look around Yena.

"How did you know I live with Minju?" ask Yuri and Yena chuckles. "Minju told me, dear." answer Yena.

"Come in, ducky." Yuri pull Yena's hand and Yena get into the house. Yuri closed the door and suddenly Yena lock the door.

Yuri was startled and look at Yena. "Where is Minju?" asked Yena, change the topic. They walk to the living room.

"Dating with Chaewon. She will be back tonight."

Yena nodded and Yuri sit on the couch. All of a sudden, Yena push her making she lay on the couch, and Yena went on top of her.

Yuri shocked, she look into Yena's eyes and Yena smirk to her. "Nobody was here.. should we continue what we do in the sick room earlier?"

asked Yena as she caressing Yuri's cheeks gently. Yuri looked away from Yena, she felt shy.

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's action, and she start to kiss Yuri's lips. Yuri close her eyes and kiss Yena back, passionately.

After done with Yuri's lips, Yena's kisses went to her jaw down to her neck. Yuri left out a soft moan.

She push Yena head to sucking her neck more, they tighten their arms on each other. Yuri breath heavily.

Yena went to kiss her lips back, before she pull out the kiss and staring to Yuri. "Should we continue in your room?"

Yuri smiles and she wake up from her lay. She stood up, same goes with Yena. Yuri then held her palm.

"Sounds good."

reply Yuri and she pull Yena to her room, Yena chuckles softly.

To be continued...