chapter six

The next morning, Yena walked downstairs to having a breakfast. Today is not school so she decided to just stay in home.

Yuri look at Yena and suddenly she remember what happen last night. Reflect, she lowered her head as she felt scared.

Yena sit down at her place, and she start to eat. They just silent and the atmosphere was awkward.

"Y-Yena."

Yena hummed as she continue to eat. Yuri clear her throat. "I want to go out after this. Can I?" asked Yuri.

Yena lift her head up and looking at Yuri. "Where did you wanna go?"

"I wanna go to the hospital, visiting my dad for a while." answer Yuri nervously. She keep playing with her fingers.

Yena silent for a while, and then she nodded.

"Okay then. But I will follow you. Deal?"

Yuri lift her head up and she look at Yena shockedly. "W-What? B-But why?" ask her.

Yena done eating, she grabbed a tissue and wipe her mouth.

"For fun. I want to see your dad besides that. Why? You didn't let me see your dad?" ask Yena and Yuri quickly shook her head.

"N-No, it's not like that, Yena."

Yena stood up. "You can clear this later. Now, dressed up and I will wait at the living room."

Yuri nods and she walk to her room, leaving Yena alone. Yena staring to her figure until she's gone.

"Why did you keep running in my mind?"

YURI and Yena now in the hospital and they were in front of Mr. Jo's room. Yuri slowly twist the knob door.

She open the door and the first thing she saw is a woman who was feeding her dad. She was shocked and freezed at her place.

Yena also stop since she don't know anything and just following Yuri.

"Yuri ahh, finally you come." say the woman gently.

"Dad, what is she doing here?" ask Yuri coldly as she lean closer to her dad. Mr. Jo clear his throat.

"Yuri ahh, she come to visited me. Don't act like that to her." reply him.

Yuri look at the woman coldly, not realizing that Yena also with her. "Act like what? She's the reason you are sick until like this. She's the reason I have to work for us."

"Yuri ahh, I'm sorry for leaving you and dad.. I―"

"No. I don't want to hear anything."

cutted Yuri and she glare to the woman, her mom. Mrs. Jo bites her lips and looked down. She know it's her fault.

"Oh, who are you? Yuri's girlfriend?" ask Mr. Jo nicely. Yena immediately shook her head and laugh awkwardly.

"No, I'm her boss. Yuri's classmate." answer Yena and Mr. Jo laugh as he nodded.

Yuri just silent and she smile a little to her dad. "I will go to the cafe then. If this woman still want to stay here."

Yuri quickly walk leaving the room and Yena bowed to her parents. She chased after Yuri.

"Yah, hamster!" call Yena made Yuri stop and turn around. The blondie girl run to her and glare.

"Do you forget I'm with you?" ask Yena madly and Yuri lowered her head. "Sorry, Yena."

Yena crossed her arms. "Who is her?" ask Yena and Yuri lift her head up. "My mom. But now she's not my mom."

answer Yuri before she looked away from Yena. She know, maybe Yena will bully her again in school and told everyone about this.

"And why did you hate her so much?" ask Yena, this time she pull Yuri's wrist to sit on the chair.

"Why did you wanna know? You wanna told this to everyone in the school?" ask Yuri back and Yena laugh sarcastically.

"Wow, you know me too well, Yuri ssi. But sorry, I will not let the others know your privacy okay? Do you think I'm so bad?"

Yuri look at Yena's face, want to know if the girl lie or not. Yena also look at her.

"What? You don't believe me?"

"No."

Yena's eyes widen. "Yah!" Yena was about to hit Yuri but Yuri quickly held her hands. She laugh a little.

"I'm joking, Yena." reply her and chuckles. Yena rolled her eyes and they still don't realized their hands.

"So, tell me then. I'm your boss anyway and I need to know."

"Hmmm... she's my mom. But when I'm 15 years old, she left me and dad. She have another guy. Dad miss her so much and he have to work to take care of me. Until he's sick like this. Mom left us because we are poor."

Yena look at Yuri who was looking at the floor. Her face was sad and angry at the same time.

"And now, her husband is dead. She want us back. Dad accept her back because he still loves her. But I will not accept her forever. I hate her."

Yuri didn't realized her eyes was teary and the tears fall down. Yena saw it and without she noticed, she wipe the tears away.

Yuri was startled and look to Yena. They look at each other. Yena smile a little before she patted Yuri's head.

"You know what? You really like a kid. I know you were so hurt with what she's done to you and your dad. But you should forgive her even you cannot accept her anymore."

Yuri was stunned hearing Yena's words, it's her first time seeing Yena like this.

Yena chuckles before she push Yuri's face gently. "Silly. Stop looking at me like that." Yuri back to her sense and was shy.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Mrs. Jo walked out. She saw Yuri and lean closer. Yuri and Yena stood up.

"Yuri ahh, I will pay everything so don't worry."

"Huh, do you think I will accept you after you do that? No, Mrs. Seo. I will pay dad's cost."

Mrs. Jo sighed heavily. "I already paid everything." tell her made Yuri and Yena startled.

Yuri gritted her teeth. "I told you that I will pay everything! He's my dad! My own family!"

"I'm your family too, Yuri. I can pay to my husband."

"Correction. Ex husband."

mad Yuri and Yena just silent. Mrs. Jo just smiles. "I love you Yuri. I will go now."

Mrs. Jo walked leaving them dumbfounded. Yuri gripped her hands tight and her tears fall down.

"Stupid. Why I still love her?" ask Yuri alone and yet she's crying. Yena was pity to Yuri for the first time.

Slowly, she cupped Yuri's face and wipe the tears away before she pulled Yuri into a hugged.

Yuri was shocked with her sudden action and Yena squeaked softly.

"I'm a good girl just for today. Don't worry, lean on me."

Yuri wrapped her arms around Yena's small waist and she burst her face into Yena's neck.

Suddenly, her heart beat fast with their position that was so close. Yena gulped and she just stroking Yuri's hair.

To be continued...