chapter twenty four

"Yena wait." call Yuri as she touch Yena's arm that made Yena stopped from walking to her room.

Her face are cold, same like before they are dating. "What's wrong with you, Yena? Why did you avoiding me?"

ask Yuri, she want the answer from Yena. Her heart feel so sad when Yena ignored her for a week.

"I'm okay. It's just your feeling."

"No, you are lying."

retorted Yuri back, this time she was mad. Yena squeaked aggressively and she look into Yuri's eyes.

"I said that I'm okay!" shouted Yena and Yuri was shocked hearing that. Her eyes start to full with tears.

"Is it about Jihoon oppa?" ask her that made Yena silent for a while. Seeing Yena was silent, made Yuri laugh sarcastically.

"So, I'm right. You act like this because of Jihoon oppa! What's wrong with you Yena? How many times I should tell you that me and Jihoon just a siblings! Not more than that! Don't act like a kid!"

Yena gritted her teeth, Yuri's words make she's was on fire.

"Siblings? Haha so funny, Yuri! Is it we called siblings when you always spend time with him until you don't have your time for me?! I need you attention too!"

"What's wrong with you, Yena? Oh god... I look at him as my brother! Not more than that because I love you!"

"If you love me, you should spend time with me, not only him! I don't care if you wanna go out with him or what, but don't ignored me! I want your attention too, you know?!"

Yena punch the wall, her eyes was red as she was fully mad. Yuri look at Yena with her teary eyes.

"Ahhh.. Now you don't believe me huh, Yena?"

"No. I don't believe you, Yuri.. Because I know... one day you will go to Jihoon. I know Jihoon likes you that's why I had never like him!"

Yuri slapped Yena's face, Yena was speechless with Yuri's action. Yuri try to calm down but she can't.

"You really want me to go to Jihoon oppa, huh? That's what you want right?! You don't love me anymore.."

"You are the one who don't love me anymore! You start to like Jihoon, that's why you slapped me earlier!"

Yena yelled, she twist the knob door and walked into her room. Yena slammed the door loudly make Yuri's shoulders raised up.

Yuri let her tears fall down, she then walked to her room and crying in there.

MINJU and Chaewon looked at Yena and Yuri weirdly as they was in the class. They realized Yena and Yuri was silent, didn't talk to each other.

They looked at each other, and Chaewon shook her head.

"Yena? Yuri? Are you guys okay?" ask Minju, that time only them was in the class. Yena and Yuri just silent.

"I'm asking, guys."

"Whatever."

reply Yena as she stood up and walk leaving the class. All of them look until Yena was gone from their view.

"Do you guys fighting?" ask Chaewon to Yuri as Yuri lowered her head. She take a deep breath.

"It's okay. I will settle this with her." answer Yuri, Minju and Chaewon nodded as they know what's the meaning.

"What happen?"

"She mad.. knowing I always go out with Jihoon oppa."

Minju raised a brow hearing that. "Jihoon oppa? You just go out with him, what's the matter?" ask her.

Yuri left out a heavy sighed. "I admit it's my fault. I supposed to spend time with her too. Not with Jihoon oppa only."

answer her made Minju and Chaewon was blurr for a while but then they realized what's that mean.

"You always meet with that Jihoon until you have no time for Yena?" ask Chaewon disbelief and Yuri slowly nodded.

Chaewon aggressively squeaked. "No wonder Yena was mad. If I were her, I also can be mad, Yuri."

reply her and Minju glared to her.

"Don't be mad to her, Chae." Chaewon looked at Minju disbelief.

"You support her? Min, she always ignored Yena, her own girlfriend. Who is Jihoon, Yuri? Just your STEPBROTHER. Remember that."

Chaewon also stood up and walked leaving them. Minju look at Yuri who was lowering her head.

"Be patient okay?" Yuri nods, her eyes was teary and she hold it from falling down.

"You mad to me, Minju?" asks Yuri, and Minju squeaked.

"To be honest, I really mad on you. But I feel pity on you too. You are my bestfriend." answer Minju.

"I'm sorry."

"No need. Just say it to Yena, okay?"

YURI walked outside of her room and she look at upstairs. The house was so quiet and she don't know where is Yena.

She walked to the kitchen and startled seeing Yena who was searching something at the kitchen.

Yena realized someone was watching her so she turn around and saw Yuri. Her face changed.

"What are you looking for?" Yuri ask while leaning closer to Yena. Yena stepped back and was about to walk.

Yuri held her arms. "I'm asking you, Yena." Yena silent and she sighed then.

"Not your problem."

"Not my problem? You are my boss and my girlfriend."

Yena laugh sarcastically hearing that. "Yes, I'm your boss. But girlfriend? I don't think so. You still love me?"

Yuri was gasped hearing that. She was speechless and without her realized, her tears fall down.

"H-How could you say like that, Y-Yena? I love y-you so much.. But the way you talk like I not love you anymore.. You want we broke up?"

Yena noticed Yuri's voice that have changed, it's was shaking and cracking.

"I-I thought we can settle this problem." add Yuri and she's crying then.

To be honest, Yena was so guilty to Yuri but she was ego to admit it.

She take a deep breath and look at Yuri. "We will be okay if you realized your fault." answer her.

"I know! I know it's my fault! I admit it.. Okay? Can we just made up?" ask Yuri and look into Yena's eyes.

"Give me times." reply Yena and she walked leaving Yuri in the kitchen. Yuri silent and she just crying.

Yuri stroke her hair and she wipe her tears roughly. After that, Yuri leave the kitchen and she go to her room.

To be continued...