chapter three

Chaewon and Minju smile to Yuri after Chaewon helping Yuri to lift her luggage. Now, they were in front of Yena's penthouse.

"We will go now, Yuri. Be careful with Yena." warn Minju and glared to Yuri made Yuri chuckles.

"I know, froggie. You should go with Chaewon now. I can handle this."

"Okay then. Let's go, Min. Bye Yul."

Yuri waved to them, and they bid a goodbye to each other. After Chaewon and Minju gone from her view, Yuri turn around.

She take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then, Yuri walked into the penthouse and go to the main door.

She hit the bell, yet the door was opened Yena. They look at each other.

"Oh finally you are here."

"Y-Yeah.."

"Come in."

Yena walked leaving Yuri and Yuri stepped inside. She look around the house and was proud seeing the house was so big.

But then, she widen her eyes seeing the house was messy. Yena turn to Yuri and raised a brow.

"Why are you stunning there? Come here." Yuri gulped and she walked to Yena who sit on the couch.

"Starting for now, you will stay here in my penthouse with me. Clean all the stuffs in this house. Make sure the house was clean. Prepared all the breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Yuri nodded hearing Yena said, she just looked down. "Work with me and I will pay your dad's hospital bills. Clear?"

"B-But I can pay with my―"

"Speak more and I will fired you."

Yuri bites her lips and Yena smirk to her. "Where is the other maids?" ask Yuri, changing the topic.

Yena smirked again and cross her arms. "What do you mean? I have no maids in this penthouse except you now. So, you have to do all the jobs in this house."

Yuri's jaw dropped hearing that while Yena laugh in her heart. Actually, she ask all her maids to work at her parents's house.

Yena clear her throat. "Now, go to your room. It's beside the stairs. Then you can start your work."

Yuri slowly nodded and walk leaving Yena alone. Once Yuri already in her room, Yena burst out her laugh.

"Her face was so pale!" Yena continue to laughed alone.

YURI placed all the foods on the table, at the same time Yena walked closer to her. Yuri turn around and saw Yena.

"Sit, Ms. Yena." Yena look to Yuri weirdly. "Ms? Don't call me that. Just call me Yena. Euww I hate hearing that."

Yuri nodded in shy, and she was about to go. "Hey, hamster. Did you already dinner?" ask Yena made Yuri stopped.

"No. You can eat first." answer her and walked leaving Yena. She walk to the kitchen.

Yena shrugged her shoulder and she start to eat. She chewed the food and stopped from chewing.

Hmm.. I don't know she can cook. The foods was so good and tasty..

Yuri looked at Yena who was eating alone, and she smile a little.

"Glad that she likes my foods." Yuri mumbled alone and she staring at Yena.