chapter ten

Yena saw Yuri was wiping her tears while they already leave the hospital and now was at the parking.

"Tch.. Yah, stop crying." say her and Yuri look at her. Yena cupped her face and wipe the tears softly.

Yuri pouts. "Of course.. I still sad." reply her and Yena chuckles.

"Yena, thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything. Let me work with you, persuading me to forgive mom. Thank you."

Yena smiled proudly. "Yes, what you can do without me, right?" Yuri's smile fade away and she facepalmed.

She slapped Yena's shoulder make Yena yelped in pain. "Auchh.. it's hurt!" yelped Yena and Yuri roll her eyes.

"Serve your right."

Yena laughed softly and she push Yuri's forehead. "Let's go now." say her and grabbed the helmets.

She give one for Yuri and she wear the helmet. Yena got on her motorcycle and started the engine.

Yuri got on the motorbike and wrapped both her hands around Yena's small waist. She likes this position.

They then leave the hospital. Yena can feel Yuri lean her body on her back. She smile.

MINJU and Chaewon interwined their hands together while walking in the mall. They laugh happily while chatting.

Suddenly, Chaewon saw someone who was standing not too far from them. She stopped and Minju feel weird.

She look at the place Chaewon was focused and she raised a brow. "You know her?" ask Minju.

Chaewon nods. "She's Juri. Yena's ex girlfriend. But they break up nicely." answer Chaewon.

Minju nods as she understand. Then, the girl―Juri saw them. She smile and Chaewon smile back.

"Hi, Chae." greeted Juri when she lean closer to them. Chaewon chuckles. "Hi, Juri. Long time no see."

"What are you talking about? We don't meet for 4 months, not 4 years." they laughed together while Minju just smile.

"Oh, who is this? Your girlfriend?"

"Yes, meet her Kim Minju."

Juri and Minju make a handshake. "She's pretty." Juri's compliment make Minju smile shyly and Chaewon giggles.

"By the way, how's Yena? Is she have a new girlfriend now?" ask Juri.

"No, she still single but I think she likes someone now. Don't know but I think yes." answer her and Juri's eyes widen.

"Really? It's good then." reply her and then they chatting a little.

After a while, Juri excuse herself. "I will go now, Chaewon.. Minju.. If you meet with Yena say hi to her from me."

"Sure. Till we meet again."

They bid a goodbye as waved to each other. "She's nice. Why did she and Yena broke up?" ask Minju.

"Nahh, they are dating just for fun. They are not like each other. Yena just dating with her because she don't want many girls and boys chased after her. Juri want to help her so they are fake couple."

Minju nodded as she understand the real situation.

"Now, let's go to watch a movie, can we?"

"Sure! Let's go."

Chaewon chuckles seeing Minju's action and she pull Minju to walked leaving the place.

YURI was walking alone to the cafe, she buy some drinks for her, Minju, Chaewon and Yena. Minju want to accompany her but she refuse.

After buying the drinks and say thanks to the seller, Yuri walked leaving the cafe.

"Jo Yuri." call someone and Yuri know the voice. It's Yiren. She turn around and saw Yiren.

"W-What do you want?" ask Yuri, her gripped on the plastic bag become tighter. Yiren chuckles knowing Yuri was scared of her.

"Nothing. How are you?" ask her, pretend to be nice although Yuri knows she was acting.

"Just t-tell me what do you want f-from me?" ask Yuri again.

"Don't ask if you know. I want Yena." answer her and crossing her arms over her chest.

Yuri stepped back and she run leaving Yiren alone. Yiren chuckles sarcastically seeing Yuri's action.

"She's scared huh? Now I'm sure they are lying to me."

she mumbled alone and then walked leaving the cafe.

YURI run into the class and stopped at her table. All her friends looked at her weirdly and Minju touch her hand.

"Yuri... What's wrong?" ask her and Yuri flash a fake smile. She sit beside her and shook her head.

"Nothing. I just wanna run.. Heheh.." Yuri laughed awkwardly and she give them the drinks.

"Thank you. But you are lying." say Chaewon and Yuri's face changed. She gulped hardly.

"Tell us. It's Yiren again right?" ask Yena while sips her cola. Her voice also changed.

"N-No."

"Liar."

retorted Yena back. Yuri looked away from Yena and she staring to the table. Minju roll her eyes and held Yuri's shoulder.

"Why did you hide it from us? Just tell the truth, can you?" ask Minju gently and Yuri sighed.

"It doesn't important, guys. Let her be." answer her and Yena squeaked aggressively.

"Doesn't important? Yiren likes me and she want to do something to you because we are fake girlfriends. You are my maid, of course it's important!"

Yena start to mad and Yuri was scared. Chaewon and Minju feeling weird seeing Yena's action but they just silent since what Yena said is true.

"I-I just don't want to burden anyone o-of you―"

Yena stood up. Everyone looked at her. "I'm gonna go home."

she say and grabbed her bag, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

"Yena!" call Yuri as she also grabbed her bag and run chasing after Yena.

"What is that? Their loves story?" ask Chaewon weirdly.

Minju slapped her arm make Chaewon squealed in pain. "Shhh.. don't bother their love story." reply Minju and Chaewon pouted.

"YENA, wait!" call Yuri as she grabbed Yena's wrist made Yena stopped and turn around.

"Yena.. I'm sorry." Yuri apologized and she looked down. Yena look at her with her cold face.

"I-I'm sorry for lying to you. So sorry." add Yuri and bites her lips.

"We will go home now. Faster." reply Yena and give the helmet to Yuri.

Yuri knows Yena still mad on her, and she decide to obeyed Yena before Yena yelled to her in front of everyone.

Yena get on her motorcycle and Yuri climb behind her. She wrap her arms around Yena's waist and hugging Yena tightly.

"I'm sorry.."

Yena can heard Yuri whisper to her. She sighed heavily before start the engine and drive leaving the school.

To be continued..

vote and comment♡