chapter nineteen

Yena and Yuri now was in the mall together with Minju and Chaewon. They decided to hang out together that evening.

"Hey.. Let's go and play some games." say Minju and smirks to them. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sure. But what's the game we should play?" ask Yena and she smirk back to Minju. Knowing Minju challenging her.

Minju rolled her eyes to Yena and she look around the mall.

While Chaewon and Yuri just silent watching them bickering as always. Chaewon sighed.

"Let's play bowling. Who are lose have to treat the others for dinner today! Deal?" asked her and raised her brow.

Yena laughed sarcastically. "Of course. Deal. You play with me, Kim Minju." reply her and Minju chuckles.

"Okay." answer her and they looked at Chaewon and Yuri.

"How about you guys, Chae? Yul? Want to join?" ask Yena and Yuri immediately shook her head.

"No, thanks. I will just watching you guys playing."

"I will play with you guys. But of course I will be in Minju's team."

Minju clapped her hands happily while Yena facepalmed.

"Yah, it's not fair! Two versus one.. totally not fair!" whinned her and Minju stick out her tongue to Yena.

"Just play. You said you are very good on bowling. Let's see then." say her and Yena roll her eyes.

"Fine. Let's go." Yena take Yuri's hand and interwined their fingers. Yuri smile and she gripped Yena's hand tight.

They walked unto the bowling centre and get ready. Yuri just watching them happily.

"YES!! Strike!" yelled Chaewon happily and highfive with Minju. Now, they were in round two.

"Yah, duck! It's your turn now." say Minju and they look at Yena. All of them feel weird seeing Yena's face that was pale.

"Yena? Are you okay?" ask Yuri as she cupped Yena's cheeks.

"I'm okay.. but I feel uneasy. That's all." answer Yena and take a deep breath. "Uneasy? What do you mean?" ask Chaewon.

Yena look at her bestfriend. "I-I don't know, Chae.. My heart feel not pleasant. My heart is not calm since earlier. I don't know why."

answer Yena and Minju looked at Chaewon. Chaewon also looked at her and their eyes talked.

It must be Yiren..

Their heart said at the same time. But Chaewon quickly shook her head, it must be not Yiren too.

She smile to Yena. "Maybe you are hungry that's why you feeling like that. It's nothing Yena.. Don't think negative."

Yuri quickly nodded, agree with Chaewon. "Yes, Chaewon is right. It just nothing." reply her and Yena sighed.

Slowly, she nodded. "Yes, you guys are right."

"Do you want to continue this game?" ask Minju and Yena shook her head.

"No. Let's just stop and I will treat you guys."

They nodded and stood up, leaving the place together.

They walk into a restaurant and sit down. They start to order and while waiting for their foods and drinks, they talking together.

"Are you feel okay now?" ask Yuri worriedly, she gripped Yena's hand tight down the table.

Yena nodded as she smile. "Yes. Don't worry." answer her and look at the table. Yuri squeaked.

"Liar." mumbled her and Yena heard it. Chaewon and Minju just looking at them.

Then, their order arrived and they start to eat. All of them realized Yena didn't eat, she just looking at the food.

"Yena.. why don't you eat?" ask Minju worriedly. Yena back to her sense and clear her throat.

"I don't wanna eat." answer her and Yuri sighed. "Yena? You literally okay? You made us worried."

said her and Yena suddenly lay her head on Yuri's shoulder. "I don't know too. Please just let me rest on you for a while."

Yuri silent, while Chaewon and Minju looking at them. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's shoulder to support her.

"Just eat. After this, let's go home." add Yena and all of them nodded.

ALL of them now was outside of the mall, they are chatting a little. "Thank you for today, Chae.. Min.. Let's meet at the school tomorrow."

say Yuri and they smiling to each other. "Sure. We will meet tomorrow. Bye, Yena.. Yuri."

they bid a goodbye and walked leaving Yena and Yuri.

Yuri turn to Yena. "Let's go home." Yena nodded and before Yuri walked, Yena held her hand.

"Yuri, wait."

Yuri turn around and suddenly Yena pull her into a kiss. Yuri was shocked and she freeze.

Not until Yena break the kiss and look to Yuri. "W-What are you doing, Y-Yena?" ask Yuri shyly.

"If something happen, I want you know that I love you so much, Joyul. Remember that. Hmm?"

ask Yena while held Yuri's face. Yuri feel weird with Yena's action but she still nodded.

"I know that. What's wrong Yena? You made me worry."

Yena smile a little before she shook her head. "I'm okay, Joyul.." reply her and Yuri don't believe it.

But she lie to Yena with a nod. "Let's go home." say Yuri and walked leaving Yena. Yena chuckles.

She look at Yuri's figure before following Yuri from behind. All of a sudden, Yena can feel something is wrong.

She turn her head to her right and her eyes widen seeing a black car speeding towards Yuri.

"Joyul, be careful!!" yell Yena and before Yuri can turn around, Yena immediately pushed Yuri until she fell off and her head hit a stone.

A loud bang ensued and Yuri opened her eyes. She was shocked to see Yena who was already lying unconscious and her body was covered in a lot of blood.

"YENA!!" yell her loudly as her tears start to fall down. She quickly stood uo and run to Yena.

Many people lean closer and some of them call an ambulance. Yuri was crying and she turn to her right.

The black car that hit Yena had broken the road divider and had been crushed so badly.

Yuri took her phone and dialled Minju's number. After a while, Minju answer her call and Yuri immediately tell about what happen.

Minju and Chaewon rush to the place and at the same the ambulance arrived. They bring Yena to the hospital.

"It's okay Yuri.. Yena will be alright.." persuade Chaewon as she hugged Yuri tightly.

Yuri just crying and she tell the black car to Chaewon and Minju. They immediately look at the car.

"Let's go and check the driver." say Minju and they nodded. They lean closer and Chaewon open the door.

Her jaw dropped seeing Yiren, who was bleeding too much and lay unconscious.

"Yiren?" ask them together. Minju quickly took her phone and call the ambulance.

To be continued...