chapter nine

Yiren was talking with her friends and laughing happily at the locker. Not until Yena shouted her name.

"Yiren!!"

Yiren stop from laughing and she turn around. She felt weird seeing Yena and Yena stopped in front of her.

"What's wrong, Yen―"

Panggg!!

Yena slapped Yiren's face hardly make everyone shocked including Yiren. She look at Yena.

"Yena!" call Minju as she, Chaewon and Yuri run to her. Yiren saw Yuri and she then know the reason Yena slapped her.

"Why did you attack my girlfriend yesterday?!" shouted Yena and Yiren laughed.

"Girlfriend? Or fake girlfriend? Do you think I don't know that you just act with her?" ask Yiren back.

Yuri gulped hearing Yiren's speech. Yiren don't believe them!

"Fake? Who are you to say like that to us? She's my girlfriend and I love her! Not you!"

Minju and Chaewon was shocked hearing that but they manage to control their expression on their face. Because they know Yena was lying.

Yiren look at Yena disbelief. Yena then grabbed Yuri's wrist and pulled her to stand beside her.

"Jo Yuri is my girlfriend! Clear? Don't you dare bothered her again! Understand?!"

Yena then pulled Yuri and walked leaving Yiren dumbfounded. Chaewon smirks to Yiren before she and Minju following Yena and Yuri.

Yiren gritted her teeth before she slammed the locker loudly. "No.. I don't believe it. They must be lying to me."

Yiren mumbled alone before she walked leaving the place. She have to plan something!

YENA walked to the rooftop, and then she let go of Yuri. Chaewon and Minju also were there.

"Wait, Yen." hold Chaewon and Yena turn around. "Calm down first okay? We know that you was so mad."

add Chaewon and Yena roll her eyes. Yuri just silent watching them.

"I cannot hold my anger to Yiren anymore."

"Yes, I know that. But now, calm down first."

reply Chaewon again and Yena lean her body on the wall. "So, it's Yiren who attack Yuri yesterday." add Minju.

Yuri who standing beside Yena just nods. "She's crazy tho. Why did she always forced Yena to accept her?" ask Minju madly.

"She's obsessed with Yena, Min." answer Chaewon and sighing.

"Oh guys, come on. Let's not talk about her, I hate it." say Yena and rolled her eyes. Chaewon chuckles seeing Yena's action.

"But, it would be great if you and Yuri are real couple."

said Minju and pull Chaewon's hand and they run leaving both Yena and Yuri. Yuri and Yena was startled.

"Yah!! Kim Minju!!" yelled Yena while Yuri's face was blushing for no reason.

"A-Are you really okay?" ask Yuri, changing the topic. Yena look at her and she nodded.

"Yes, don't worry." Yuri nods and looked down. She felt shy actually.

Yena chuckles and ruffled Yuri's hair made Yuri glared to her. "You are brave now huh?" ask Yena.

"Just to you." answer Yuri and walk leaving Yena alone. "Yah wait for me!" shouted Yena and run chasing after Yuri.

A week later

"YURI ahh, tomorrow I can go home. Doctor said that I'm fully recovered." say Mr. Jo and Yuri smiles.

"Really? Then tomorrow I will pick you okay?"

"But mom will pick me up."

Yuri's face changed hearing that. Her face are cold looking at her dad. "What?" asked her again.

"Mom will pick me up, Yuri. And she will take me to her house." add Mr. Jo gently as he look at his daughter worriedly.

"No. I can let she pick you up, but not sending you to her house. We have our house dad. Why did you wanna moved?"

"Because that house is not comfortable for you and your dad, honey."

Yuri and Mr. Jo look at the door and saw Mrs. Jo was standing at the door. Yuri stood up as Mrs. Jo closed the door and walk to them.

"I want you and dad moved to my house and we will lived together, once again. Honey, I know it's my fault but I'm so regret for what I have done and please forgive me, Yuri.. I miss you so much."

Yuri stay silent, while her tears was fall rolling on her cheeks. Mr. Jo gripped his daughter's hand tightly.

"I-I know you won't forgive me.. But I will not give up, Yuri. I know it's my fault.. Leaving you and dad alone. While me, enjoying my life with him. I feel so guilty to you and dad.. Please forgive me, honey.. I begging you.."

Mrs. Jo standing in front of Yuri, she slowly hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri freeze and she don't know how to react.

"I miss you so much, honey.. Forgive me.." add Mrs. Jo and sobbing.

Then, the door was slowly opened and it revealed Yena. She saw what happen between them and just silent.

Yuri saw Yena and Yena was signaling to her to forgiving her mom. Yuri bites her lips hardly and she slowly crying.

"I hate that I still love you." confessed Yuri and Mrs. Jo look at her. Yuri also look at her.

"I hate that I still love you. I hate the fact that I still want your love. I hate that I still need you. Even you hurt me too much."

"I love you, mom."

Mrs. Jo smiled happily and she hugged Yuri once again.

Yuri didn't waste her time to hugged her mom back. Yena and Mr. Jo smile seeing them.

"I'm sorry for hating you, m-mom."

"No, it's okay.. You should hate me. I hurt you, honey.."

They then broke the hugged after a couple of minutes. Mrs. Jo turn around and smile to Yena.

"Thank you, Yena.. For persuade Yuri to forgive me." Yuri look at Yena shockedly and Yena chuckles.

"No problem, Mrs. Jo. It's my job." reply her and look to Yuri. Yuri was looking at her confusedly and Yena just smile to her.

Yuri look away from Yena, her heart suddenly skipped a beat seeing Yena was smiling.

"So, honey.. you will moved with me and dad?"

Yuri shook her head. "No, mom. I lived with Yena because I'm work with her. Don't worry, I will visited you guys later."

Mrs. Jo nodded in multiple times as she smiles.

To be continued...