chapter eight

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and she stared at the ceiling. "Yuri?" call someone make she turn.

She saw Minju, Chaewon and Yena was looking at her. "Finally you awake." say Minju and sigh in relief.

Yuri slowly wake up from her lay, Minju help her carefully. Yuri touch her bruises and yelped in pain.

"Are you okay? What happen?" ask Chaewon want to know. Yuri just silent and looked away from them, especially Yena.

"Yuri? Answer us. Who did this to you?" asked Minju as she held Yuri's arm.

"N-Nothing."

"Tell us or I will make you obeyed me."

Yena interrupted as she said coldly to Yuri. Yuri look at her and she still silent. Instead, she looked at somewhere else and sighed.

"Yena, we will go now. Miss Kwon search for me and Minju." say Chaewon after reading a message from Miss Kwon.

Yena nodded as her eyes keep landing on Yuri. Minju and Chaewon stood up and walked leaving them.

Yena looked at Yuri sharply and then she stood up. She lean closer to Yuri and sit in front of Yuri.

She held Yuri's arm tightly. "Jo Yuri! Look into my eyes and tell me!" shouted Yena and Yuri look into her eyes.

Yena could see Yuri's eyes was red and she's holding her crying.

"For what? It doesn't important for you to know."

"Yes, important for me because you are my maid."

Yuri laugh sarcastically as her tears fall down. Yena gritted her teeth and yet she crossed her arms.

"Yiren who did it to you right?" ask her calmly and Yuri was shocked. She look at Yena in disbelief look.

Seeing Yuri was startled and silent, Yena laughed sarcastically and chuckles then.

"See? You cannot lie to me, Jo Yuri. Yiren is the one who did this to you."

"N-No.. It's n-not her."

"Stop lying to me!!"

Yuri's shoulders raised up when Yena yelled to her. They looked at each other before Yena take a deep breath.

She then stood up and go to somewhere. After that, she comeback with first aid kit at her hand.

Yena sit down closely to Yuri and she start to treat Yuri's bruises. Yuri just silent as her tears keep falling down.

Yena realized it and she wipe the tears gently. She was focus on Yuri's bruises while Yuri looking at her.

"I-I'm sorry.." say Yuri make Yena stop doing her job as she look to Yuri.

Yuri lowered her head. "I'm sorry.. for making you mad." add Yuri and sobbing so hard.

Yena sigh, she put the cotton down and pull Yuri into a hug. Yuri burst out her tears and she's returned the hugged.

Yena's heart suddenly feel hurt hearing Yuri's crying, and she don't know why. Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest.

"I'm sorry.."

"Stop saying sorry to me.. I'm not mad anymore."

Yuri lift her head up and look at Yena. "R-Really?" Yena nods and she wipe Yuri's tears away.

"Now, rest. Sleep okay?" Yuri nodded and she lay down on the couch with Yena's helps. She closed her eyes and start to sleep.

Yena look at Yuri's face, she gritted her teeth when she remember Yiren.

YURI wake up from her sleeping after she heard something at the kitchen.

She rubbing her eyes gently and she slowly stood up. Yuri walked to the kitchen and she saw Yena was cooking.

"Y-Yena? What are you doing?" ask her and Yena was startled. She turn around and saw Yuri was leaning closer to her.

Yena then continue her work. "Cooking for our dinner." answer her and Yuri stood up beside her.

"You can cook?" ask Yuri disbelief and Yena rolled her eyes. "What? You think I can't cook? I can do everything but I just lazy to show it."

Yuri chuckles and she look at what's Yena cooking. "What are you cooking?" ask Yuri excitedly.

"Kimchijigae and galbitang."

"My favourite!"

Yena look at Yuri who was happy and she chuckles. "Don't be too happy, can you?" ask Yena and Yuri pouted.

"Can I help you?" ask Yuri and Yena shook her head.

"No, I can do by myself." answer her and Yuri rolling her eyes.

Yena saw it and she was upset. "Yah! How dare you rolling your eyes to me!"

Yuri squeaked. "Let me make the drinks." say Yuri and walked leaving Yena alone.

"Yah! Leave it to me!"

"No I can help you."

Yuri reply and she start to make a drinks for them. Yena sighed looking at Yuri.

"Did your bruises is hurt anymore?" ask her and Yuri shook her head. "No." Yena nodded hearing that.

"Why did that bitch attack you?"

"Because I said I'm your girlfriend. You also said that we are fake girlfriends right?" ask Yuri and Yena hummed.

"Don't worry, I will face her tomorrow."

"No, it's okay Yena. I don't want she do something worse―"

"Just followed my action."

Yuri stop from making the drinks when she heard Yena's cold voice to her.

She sighed heavily and turn around. She saw Yena preparing the foods while her face was holding an anger.

Slowly, Yuri approach Yena and she back hugged Yena making Yena startled.

"Can you stop acting cold and angry? I-I'm scared.." say Yuri and rest her chin on Yena's shoulder.

Little did she know, her action have an effect on Yena. Her heart beat fast and she was panicked.

"She hurt you. You are my maid, my responsibility. Of course I will be mad."

"Can we be friends?" ask Yuri all of a sudden make Yena turn around and Yuri didn't broke the hugged.

Make their position become closer and their nose being touched.

Both of them was startled and gulped so hard. "W-What did you ask?" ask Yena again and Yuri sigh.

"Can we be friends? Not a bully and a victim anymore?"

Yena silent for a while. Yuri look at her and she chuckles bitterly. She broke the hug. "You won't right? Yeahh I'm a poor and y―"

Yuri was cutted off when Yena suddenly hugged her tight make she frozed. Yena patted Yuri's head gently.

"Of course. Let's be friends."

Slow step.

To be continued..