chapter two

Minju walked into the class and she saw Yuri was looking at the outside of the window with putting her palm on her chin.

Yuri was spacing out and her face was sad. Minju sighed seeing her bestfriend. She feel pity to her.

Chaewon and Yena walked into the class and saw Minju was sighing looking at Yuri. They lean closer.

"What's wrong with you, frog?" ask Yena while looking at Yuri. Minju rolled her eyes to Yena.

"Shut up."

"Geez, I'm just asking dumb frog!"

Chaewon shook her head seeing her girlfriend was bickering with her bestfriend. "I think I know what happen to her." said her and Minju look at her.

"Is it about her father?" asked Chaewon and Minju silent. But then, she nodded. Yena raised a brow, feeling weird hearing the answer.

"Her father, his disease is coming back. But this time, it more worse."

"Seriously?"

Minju nodded to Chaewon. Chaewon sighed heavily and then she nodded.

"She have no enough money to pay her father’s cost. She said to me last night that she want to find a job, but it's hard. How she want to find a job?"

Minju sighed again and they just silent. "Let's go to our seat. Mrs. Heo will come soon."

added Minju and walked to Yuri. Chaewon and Yena followed her and they sit in front of Yuri and Minju.

Yuri back to her sense, she lift her head up and her eyes accidentally meet with Yena who was also looking at her.

She quickly looked away and clear her throat. Yena shrugged it off.

"MINJU ahh.. I want to go to the toilet for a while." say Yuri while they was cleaning their stuffs and go to the cafe.

Minju turn. "You want me to follow you?" ask her and Yuri immediately shook her head.

"No, it's okay. You can go with Chaewon. I will go alone."

Minju nods. "Okay then. See you later." Yuri smile a little before she walked leaving the class.

"Let's go guys." say Minju to Chaewon and Yena.

"No, I will not joining you guys for a date. I don't want being a third wheeling. I will just stay here."

both Minju and Chaewon facepalmed and looked at Yena. Yena smirks.

"Okay. But don't bothering Yuri!" warn Minju and Yena rolled her eyes.

Minju and Chaewon then walked leaving Yena in the class alone. When the two love birds already leave, Yena smirked again.

She walked to the toilet, want to meet with Yuri.

She entered the toilet once she have reached the place. She saw Yuri was washing her hands.

Yuri turn around and startled seeing Yena. She quickly grabbed the tissue and wipe her hands.

Yuri lowered her head and was about to leave but Yena immediately walked closer to her, making she stepped back and leans her body at the wall.

She was nervous and gulped her own saliva hardly. Yena smirks seeing Yuri's action as she know the girl was scared.

"Scared?" ask her slowly, and then she pinned Yuri at the wall with putting both her hands at the wall, trapping Yuri.

Yuri lift her head up and look into Yena's eyes. They look at each other and then Yuri clear her throat.

"C-Can you move? I-I want to go back to t-the class."

answer Yuri, suttering. Yena chuckles then. "Do you want a job?" ask her.

Yuri quickly nodded and look at Yena with hoping the girl will help her.

"I can give you a job.. but it's kinda hard."

"W-What is it?"

ask Yuri and Yena squeaked. "I need a new maid in my penthouse. My old maid already quit."

explained Yena and Yuri silent for a while, thinking if she should accept the job or not.

Yena just looking at Yuri, waiting for the answer. Both of them still didn't realized their position.

"I will accept it."

Yena smiled wider hearing Yuri's answer and she chuckles. Yuri look at her.

"Good. Come to my penthouse this evening. Pack all your things because you will stayed in my penthouse."

Yuri nods and Yena unpinned her. "One more.." add Yena and Yuri stopped from walking.

"Yes?"

"Once you get this job, you cannot quit this job. Do you understand? I will pay all your dad's hospital bills. But you cannot quit this job."

explained Yena and crossed her arms, looking at Yuri as she smiled evilly.

Yuri nodded. "Okay. I will remember it." answer her and quickly walked leaving the toilet.

Yena laughed sarcastically. "Can't wait to bully you in my penthouse. Let's see if you can work with me or not."

CHAEWON and Minju's eyes widen hearing what Yuri said to them.

Yena wasn't with them because she already go home.

"Are you serious Yuri? You wanna work with that duck?" ask Minju disbelief.

Yuri nodded. "Yes. I have to. I don't know where to find the job anymore. So I agree to work with Yena."

Chaewon sighed heavily. She then stroke her hair gently.

"For sure she will bully you, Yul. She likes to bully you and she will grabbed this chance to using you."

said her worriedly and Yuri smiles. "I can handle her. Don't worry." retorted her.

Both Minju and Chaewon look at each other before sighed again.

"Promise me that you will be okay with her. Promise me that you will take care of yourself."

said Minju and pouts. Yuri laughed softly and she nodded in multiple times.

"Promise, Min."

Minju slowly smiled. "We will send you to her penthouse. Let's packing your stuffs first."

Chaewon utter and they nods. After that, they walked to Chaewon's car and get inside the car.

Chaewon start the engine and drive to Yuri's house.

To be continued..