Chapter 0 - Amaran dan Maklumat Tambahan/Disclaimers and Additional Information

1. There are mentions of religious injustice in this story, mainly related to Muslim authorities in Malaysia where Islam is the official religion. This is in no way bashing Islam as a religion, rather, the weaponisation of Islam that's used for political influence rather than for general spirituality.

2. There are mentions of racial inequality which is present to a significant degree. All the races here are mostly good with each other, but there are still some assholes being assholes especially in politics.

3. The chapters are around 2000 words long with the exception of my first chapter, which is around 700. 

4. There are mentions of Malay folklore that most of you don't know about. I have done and will do my best in explaining them with pictures and descriptions of the creatures. If you have any queries, please don't be shy in asking! I know it may get confusing since the Malaysian culture is not at all widespread across the world.

5. The story is a bit lighthearted at the start, but gets darker and more serious as it goes on. If it doesn't seem to be as brutal as you might've wanted it to, just read on a bit more.

__

Genre: Paranormal

Themes: Islam, djinn vessel, demons, spirits, haunted locations, hints of romance, angst, friendship

Trigger warnings, TW: violence, swearing, suggestive themes

Enjoy the tale of Masyitah Rukyah!