[01]

C H A P T E R - O N E

"You said you will tell me the whole reason why you beat Junghwan up?" Yoshi said as a light smirk plastering on his flawless face. He side eyed their enemies, was now deathly glared at him, eyes full of envyness and madness.

Envyness- because Heeseung their leader want to take their position as the most popular group at their school, he want to get rid of them all. Madness- cause as the leader he want to slit that throat of Yoshi's for being the most intelligent at the GENIUSES ones, yet, he was.

"You tortured Sunoo for stealing your place as the Top 1? Well that doesn't make sense Japanese boy. I'm just doing what's right, I'm not doing what's wron-" Yoshi cutted off Heeseung from spitting the false ones.

He hop off from his motorcycle and stood Infront of Heeseung.

"Well, if that's the case,I indeed pissed at Sunoo,that's the true one, but me torturing him just for that issue? Hm, watch your words Lee Heeseung, I did the fuck not"

"Then who is it?" Heeseung was now full of madness at Yoshi, was now in chilling peace.

"Ask your cutie brother, yet he was genius but the dumbness was taking over" Yoshi said and when he saw Sunoo was ready to throw a punch at him, but it was true, Yoshi was always honest to the ones who crossed his path- and ENHYPEN was one of them, their enemies. He should be lying at them, but lying is not in his life's dictionary, much more when he's a part of GENIUSES students, and he is undeniably popular. He doesn't want to ruin his name.

"What did you say?" Jay was about to throw a pocket knife at him but stopped when Jake and Jungwon prevented him from doing so.

"Tsk. I'm not done with your insanity yet, why the hell did you done it to our youngest, huh? Please answer honestly if most of you are geniuses ones, if not, then I'll slit that throat of you one by one , good idea?" Yoshi darkly said with his deep and raspy voice, giving chills at Sunoo was now extremely pissed at him, but he has to control himself if Heeseung was around.

"Always say that but doesn't give one yet, coward" Jay bluntly said enough for Yoshi to hear, but he was controlled enough to tolerate his nonsense words.

Jungwon chuckled. But stopped when Heeseung glared at him.

"We don't know if it wasn't you, but we have our other reason because we want to get rid of you and each one of you has different ways. Got that?" Ni-ki emotionless said.

"That's unfair to all of you, is it because of me being pissed of your baby? Well, you guys even acussed me torturing Sunoo. Then all of you want fight? Unfair, we did not even done anything to each of you that can possibly trigger you. If that so then-"

"Let's start"

Someone at Yoshi's back mumbled, loud enough for everyone at the darkest and quite alleyway to hear it, he said with deep voice....

Haruto

"Piece of cake" He said once again. As he and the other hyung line went to Yoshi.

"I've been craving for this in a while, missing seeing you guys wincing in pain everytime Yoshi Hyung throw a punch at each one of you." Haruto added.

"Let's see arrogant asses" Jungwon blunted while a sky smirk showed on his lips.

As they prepared themselves