11- Deja Vü

In the locker room showers Allison, Kira, and Nori watch as Deaton holds Ethan's mouth open in front of the running shower. Telling him over and over, "Hold Still. Don't fight it."

Ethan's eyes shine his bright blue and gags while Deaton puts his hands in his mouth. After a moment Deaton pulls a fly out of his mouth. Deaton throws the fly at the shower drain and watches as the water washes it down.

Ethan moved to the side by his brother who already got the nogitsune fly out. Deaton turns to Isaac whose eyes are shining a bright yellow. "Isaac, you're next."

Isaac sighs reluctantly following him, "I'm aware, all right?"

Deaton does the same thing to Isaac, trying to find the fly. Nori, who was standing in the middle of Allison and Kira, rested her head on Allison's shoulder. The sight was not pretty, as Isaac was obviously trying to fight it.

"Got it." Deaton finally said, dropping his fly to the drain as well.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asked as Nori lifted her head off of Alli's and moved to stand by Isaac, who was standing by Kira. He grabbed Nori's hand.

"I hope so. The part that's worries me, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles." Deaton tells them.

"There's really two of them now?" Kira asks. "How's that even possible?" Allison adds on.

"We live in a world of the supernatural, anything is possible." Nori says.

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison asks.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton shrugs.

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asks. "Or hear her struggling against Void?" Nori adds on.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor." Deaton tells them.

"Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asks.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now."

*

Kira and Nori run into Scott's house, wanting to stop their mom. They hear Noshiko's voice and run to her, seeing her stand in front of Stiles. With Scott and Melissa behind him.

"Stop!" Kira and Nori both yell running up to their mom.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles says.

"Yeah well you're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." Nori says, throwing her hands up.

"Mom, don't do this to him." Kira tells her. "It's already done." Noshiko calmly says.

Two Oni magically appear out of the shadows, one behind Stiles, the other infront of him. Nori held back from stopping time, because she knew it was for the best that Stiles got checked. So before anyone else could do anything, the Oni quickly put its hand behind Stiles' ear.

The Oni and Stiles stare at each other for a while until the Oni lets go. Seeing Stiles about to fall to the floor, Nori quickly stops time while doing so, runs over to catch Stiles. As time goes back to normal, they watch as Nori slowly lays Stiles on the ground.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko tells her. Nori moves Stiles' head to the side to see the backwards 5 printed behind his ear. "It worked." Nori says, smiling in relief.

"So I'm actually me?" Stiles asks. Nori stands up and reaches her hand down to help him up. Scott comes up on Stiles' other side to help hold the weak human.