1- Friends?

"Kira!" Nori yelled while banging on Kira's door.

Kira swings open her bedroom door, "What?"

"One of your boxes was hiding in my closet." Nori said while struggling to keep the heavy box up.

Kira grabbed it from her and sarcastically said, "Thank you, glad it took you 3 weeks to find a box that was in your closet." Nori nodded and sent her an innocent smile. She and her family moved from New York City 3 weeks ago, still trying to settle into their house. She set out an outfit for tomorrow at school, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and a plain white shirt, with some random rings and a necklace that has one of those magnetic 'best friends' hearts attached to it. But it's not a neon pink sparkle one, it's just plain silver. Kira has the other half.

*

"Girls! Kira! Nori!" Ken Yukimura yelled while putting all his paperwork into a briefcase. (Okay sorry to interrupt but I did not know Ken was his name)

Nori groans loudly while stretching her blankets off of her. She lets out a deep sigh before getting up and dressed. She walks out of her room into the bathroom down the hall to brush her teeth and hair. Kira was already there, "Morning!'' At least Kira was in a good mood. Nori put her finger up to Kira's mouth, "Shhhh." Kira let out a laugh and left the bathroom to go eat breakfast.

Later the 3 arrived at school. The sisters followed behind their dad to his classroom which was  both of their first class. Yukimura set his briefcase onto his desk and the 2 girls walked in looking around.

"Dad, we ask you this nicely, and respectfully." Kira started.

"Do not embarrass us." Nori finished.

Yukimura chuckled, "You really think I would do that to you both?"

The sisters stared at him, "Yes!" They said in unison.

After a while students started to pile into the classroom, Kira and Nori took the seats by each other that were close to the back. Once the bell rang telling everyone that school had started Yukimura finished writing a quote on the chalkboard. He turned around smiling at all the new faces.

"Good Morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History teacher. My family and I moved here 3 weeks ago. I'm sure by now you all know my daughters, Kira and Nori. Or you might not since they have never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought any friends home for that matter."

Kira and Nori sighed, Kira banging her head on her desk and Nori sliding down in her chair hiding her face in her hands.

The girls heard the students chairs and desk squeak and felt their stares on them.

"Either way, there they are."

The Kira started slowly looking up and had a small smile on her face while Nori was praying that this would never be talked about again. Nori looked up from her hands and flipped off the two kids who were still staring. Nori noticed one of the students still staring at Kira while everyone else turned back around. They sent each other small smiles before he faced the front of the class.

"Now, let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century." Yukimura continued.

**

Kira and Nori were the last ones to leave the class once it was over with Yukimura following, "DAD!" they both whispered yelled at him. He slowed down and turned around to face them. "Why the shit would you embarrass us like that?" Nori asked, obviously furious.

"Hey you watch your language with me, I thought you both said you wanted to make friends."

"Not like that." Kira harshly said back.