12- Letting Go

Isaac and Nori stood by each other holding hands, not saying a word since they watched Allison die. Argent told them the plan of what to say when the police asked questions. But Nori kept zoning in and out.

"Hey, look at me." Argent told her. He softly  placed his hand on her shoulder making her look up at him with glossy eyes. "You have to remember the story. You saw two guys, they came up. They were wearing masks and they came to try and steal the car. You think they had a knife. If you ever get confused, what do you always repeat?" Argent told them.

"It happened so fast." Isaac and Nori whispered.

"That's right." Argent said.

Nori looked around for her sister to see she was standing with her mom and Stiles. Nori left Isaac's hand and walked up to her and gave her a big hug. When they pulled apart Kira started talking, "Mom and I are going to go home with Stiles, it's probably best you go with them to the station since they will probably ask you down anyway, you're are always with Allison."

"Was. I was aways with Allison." Nori whispered.

"She will always be with you." Kira told her. "In here." She pointed at Nori's heart.

"That was very cheesy." Nori whispered.

"Yeah, I know." Kira whispered back.

Nori nodded, "Don't die out there."

Nori and Kira hugged again and Nori turned to her mom and hugged her as well. As she was pulling away to head to the station she sent Stiles a comforting smile.

*

"Can you remember anything else? Anything?" Parrish asks Lydia, Scott, Isaac, and Nori who sit in the Sheriff's office. Lydia and Scott stare off into oblivion, Isaac is looking at the ground trying not to cry. And Nori is leaning back into the corner of the couch with her knees to her chest and burrowing her head.

"Isaac?" Parrish asks.

"It just happened so fast." Isaac whispers, Nori placed her hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him. The teens told the cover story and were released to go home.

Argent dropped Nori off at her house while Isaac stayed with Argent to go home with him. Nori walked into her house and saw Kira, Stiles, and Noshiko sitting on the couch and Yukimura standing in front of them.

"Allison's dead." She heard Stiles say, she took a deep breath and tried not to cry all over again. She walked up next to her dad and he side hugged her. "Now I guess the only good thing is it looks like I'm dying, too."

"How is that a good thing, Stiles?" Nori whispered looking at Stiles with sad eyes. He rubbed his face with his hands and looked at Noshiko as she got up and sat next to him. "He made a powerful move by splitting the two of you."

Kira fidgets with a black play piece from the game, 'Go'. "So what's our move?"

"At this point, you need a divine move." Yukimura says releasing Nori from the side hug. Nori. feeling the movement is brought out of her stance of zoning out.

"What's that?" Stiles asked.

"In the game of Go, it's what we call a truly inspired, or out-of-the-box move. The Nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point. What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around." Noshiko explained.

"Okay, so is anyone feeling divinely inspired?" Stiles asks.

"Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right?" Kira asks. "It wasn't the jar that trapped it. It was where I buried it." Noshiko answered.