Ch. 47 - It's Time

Start from the beginning

"I guess," I shrugged, giving her a weak smile.

Jamie sighed and walked over to sit next to me. I sat up and waited patiently for what she had to say. "Are we really doing this, though?"

"We should. I think it's time," I nodded.

"But what if-"

"-It's okay. We're doing this together," I said, grabbing her hand and bringing it up to my lips. I kissed it lightly and stroked the promise ring with my thumb. I felt her tense body relax a little.

"Fine..." she sighed, smiling up at me. "You have everything set up?"

"I think so," I nodded, pointing at the camera.

"Then let's do this," she said, sliding down to the end of the bed and facing the camera. I stood up and walked over to the tripod, turning on the camera and adjusting it.

This is it. When I press that record button, Jamie and I will introduce ourselves, even though the world knows who we are. We would explain a few things and talk to the fans because they like it when we do that. It makes them feel like we still care. Now even though Jamie is pretty known to my Beliebers, she's not overexposed to the media. Everyone just knows her as my friend from way back to before I was famous, and I liked it that way. It's the reason why her house doesn't get bombarded by screaming fans every hour of the day. They give my friends the space they need to live a normal life.

The thing is, after Jamie and I make this video, and I post it to YouTube under the username of kidrauhl, things are definitely going to change. No doubt about it. Beliebers will see that I posted a new video, titled "Huge Announcement," and they're going to click it, watch it, hopefully smile, and then... Who knows?

I really hope that after this is over, my Beliebers would still stick with me. I might lose a couple of fans, but all I need is the love of my true fans, and they call themselves my Beliebers.

"Ready?" I turned around to face Jamie, who was fixing her hair a little, even though she already looked perfect.

"Not really," she said, but gave me a confident nod to proceed. I gave her a half smile before turning back towards the camera and pressing the record button. Just like that, we were being filmed. I went back to sit next to Jamie on the bed and then began speaking first.

"Wassup guys, Justin Bieber here, with my beautiful best friend," I gestured for Jamie to speak.

"Jamie Hughes," she piped in, then I continued.

"And we're here to deliver a special announcement," I finished, then paused. "All of you already know from my recent Ellen interview that Jamie and I.." I looked at her, "We love each other very much, and we're very happy together."

Jamie continued for me, "However, we ran into a little situation that Justin and I both agreed was important for you all to know."