After I had finished I put on my rings and necklace and went over to the mirror.

I smiled at how good I looked, green is definitely my color. Smoothing out some fly-away hairs, I turned to put on some perfume and then grab my phone. Deciding to wear a purse tonight because it might throw off my outfit.

As I walked down the hallway I unlocked facetiming Anthony, he picked up after the second ring

As I walked down the hallway I unlocked facetiming Anthony, he picked up after the second ring. When he finally came in the camera he still was not dressed. "Why aren't you dressed?" I asked making my way towards the stairs.

Mackie propped the phone against something, "I am, I just gotta put on my shirt." He said brushing his hair. "You look pretty." He said. "You can't even see what I have on," I said smiling. "I don't need to see you, to know how beautiful you're looking."

"Thank you, I'm sure you gonna look handsome once you're finished," I said walking through the foyer.

"Which I'm about to do now." He said taking the phone and walking out of the bathroom. "You meeting is here or at the theater?" I asked as I made my way into the living room.

"Naw I'll meet y'all there." Sitting down on the couch I said, "I'll see you there then. Love you."

"Bye, love you too."
—————
✨Anthony✨

After I had hung up with Y/N, I quickly finished getting dressed and then headed downstairs to the SUV that awaited me. Now I'm sitting in the line waiting to be let out of the car.

I could hear the screams of fans as each invited and part of the cast celebrity made their way into the carpet. Soon after I was being let out.  I made my way over to fans taking some pictures and signing autographs, then I made my way over to the carpet posing for a few solo pictures before going to do interviews.

"Anthony, hi. It's been a while, you look amazing."

"Thank you Nischelle, you look amazing as well

"Thank you Nischelle, you look amazing as well." I complimented. "Thank you, well let's jump straight into it. What can you tease us about your next project with Marvel?"

I started laughing she ain't waste no time.

"Umm, I'm very excited to say that they just finished wrapping for Black Panther 2. It's Uhh, it's gonna be amazing."