|18|

✨Anthony✨

I landed in L.A. about three days ago, for two  of those days I stayed inside the hotel relaxing because jet lag is no joke. I'm now up getting ready to pick up suits from the tailor, then I'll be going to do a table reading for a new project I'm working on.

Turning the shower off grabbed the towel from the railing and wrapped it around my waist as I stepped out. I walked over to the sink brushing my teeth and hair again. Once I was done I walked out and over to the bed and started to put my clothes on. After I was done I put on my shoes, cologne and I walked out of the hotel room.

 After I was done I put on my shoes, cologne and I walked out of the hotel room

Taking the elevator down to the lobby, I walked out to the car and got in. Starting it, I connected my phone to the radio playing Beyoncè, then I pulled out starting in the direction of Louis Vuitton. It didn't take me long to get to the store from the hotel. Once I had made it turned the car off and walked inside. "Hello, Anthony. Are you here for your suits?" The receptionist asked with a smile. "Hi, and yes," I answered. He nodded then spoke, "Right this way." I nodded and followed him.

Once I paid for the suits I left and went to the studios. It didn't take me long to get to the studios from the Louis Vuitton store. Once I pulled up to the gate a gave the guard my name, he told me what lot and go into the backlot. After finding a parking spot, I turned the car off and walked into the building.

"Hello, Mister Mackie, here is your script and you'll be in the be down the hall, the third door on the right." She said smiling while giving me the script, I thanked her and walked down the hallway into the reading room. It is already some people here, some are familiar faces, others I haven't had the chance to meet.

I spoke then sat down in one of the chairs facing the window. I opened the script reading some of the dialogs and going through if different pages of it as the door opening to more people walking in. "Okay, Kai it's going to be a lot of people in while during the reading. Are you sure  you're going to be okay?"  

"Aunt Layah, I'm going to be fine." I turned around to see Layah and Kai coming.  "Hey, y'all," I said waving at them. "Hey, Mack," said Alayah walking over to where I'm sitting.  I stood from the chair and pulled her into a hug then fist-bumping Kai.

"How are you?" I asked as she and Kai sat down across from me. "I'm good, how are you?" She asked smiling. "I'm good. I didn't know y'all are working on this movie too." I said. "Oh yeah, I am. I'm the executive producer." She said still smiling. "Big moves," I said nodding at her.

We both talked for a minute, then the table read began. We read through some of the pages and it was good so far. Kai is going to be playing my nephew and Alayah is my sister-in-law.  The plot is great, but the writers are going to change some things before we start filming in a few months.

Once the reading was over and getting info on filming dates and set locations I told everyone bye then drove back to the hotel making a quick stop to get something to eat. Once I made it I  took another shower and changed into something more relaxing. I grabbed the food and sat in bed turning the tv to Golden Girls.