|23|

🦋Y/N🦋

I woke up this morning around 9 to make everybody breakfast. I sat the condiments on the counter while I waited for the biscuits to finish in the oven.  Once I was done I turned to the oven to check them.  They're not ready just yet. I closed the oven door, giving it a few more minutes.

Walking over to the cabinet I grabbed four glasses putting them on the counter as well. " 'Morning Y/N/N." Amari said, walking in and sitting down. "Good morning, are you feeling better?" I asked, leaning against the counter with my arms across my chest.

"Yeah, just morning sickness that's all." She said while nodding her head. "Morning sickness?" I asked going over to the oven to take out the biscuits. "Yea, I've been having it for the past month or so." She said,  "Can you be completely honest with me?" I asked putting the pan on top of the stove.

"Always," She said as I turned everything off. "Are you with child?" I asked now turned to her smirking. "Yeah, I found out a month ago." She said smiling   "Mari! A month ago? Does Djay know?" I asked excitedly. "You're the only person I've told. I have to find a way to tell everybody." said Mari. "Aww, Amari I'm so happy for you." I said walking around the counter to hug her. 

"Thank you, since you already know l, you don't mind helping me plan everything?" She questions as I let go of her. "No, not all." I said walking over to the refrigerator. "Thank you, as long as this stays between us it all should go smoothly." "It's safe with me, it's Layah we have to worry about." I said, shaking my head.

"What y'all worrying about me for?" asked Layah walking through the door. "I'm just saying. Is everybody else up?" I asked. "Yeah, Djay is coming down the stairs and Miriam is taking a call." She said taking the juice from me. "Well, once they come in we can eat." I said taking the phone from my pocket and unlocking it. To view the message that I just got. I ignored it.

"Mackie still hasn't texted you back?" question Layah taking the cup and going over to the barstools. "Yeah, I haven't heard from him since the Cordon interview. Now he just wants to text back and it's been almost three weeks."  I said taking down plates. "Wait, that was you he was talking about?" Mari asked surprised and I nodded. "Damn, why say all that on international tv, then completely ghost you for that long? Are you going to text him back?"

" I'm not going to just text him back after three weeks of not saying anything to me, I'm not worried about anymore." I said Djay walked in with Missie right behind him. " 'Morning y'all, 'morning baby." Djay said, kissing Amari's forehead. "Good Morning." We said.  I smiled at Amari before turning to start fixing my plate. "Everything smells good Y/N/N. '' said Miriam walking over with a plate.

"Of course it does. I cooked it" I said sarcastically walking over and sitting on the barstool.  "Y'all pray over your own food because sinners can't pray over sinners," Layah said sitting beside me  and we all laughed. "I'm glad you know that." Djay said.

~~~~~~

By the time we finished eating and cleaning it was around 12. Afterwards, we all went upstairs and got dressed.  Once I had gotten out of the shower I did my daily routine then started to get dressed. I sat on the chest at the end of my bed and put on my shoes when a knock came from the other side of the door. "Come in."  I said as I finished tying up the shoe.