|65|

🦋Y/N🦋

I made my way downstairs following the scent of bacon to the kitchen. Legs sensitive, the man was not joking about last night. I thought maybe a bath would help with that, but once I had gotten out they still felt the same.  I made my way to the kitchen, the house is quiet besides the Christmas music that played softly. He stood with his bareback to me humming to 'This Christmas'.

I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist, "Merry Christmas babe," I said my voice hoarse. "Merry Christmas, food will be ready in a minute." He said kissing my forehead. I nodded letting him go walking over sitting on the counter top. "How you feeling?" He asked. Jumping my shoulders I said, "Okay, I guess." Anthony put a top on the grits before turning to me.

"I would say sorry, but you came in here looking for more dressed like that." He spoke licking his lips, pushing my legs apart standing between them. Blushing I dropped my head playing with the hem of his shirt, placing his fingers under my chin he lift my head making me look at him. "You did good last night." He complimented, bringing his face closer to mine. "Thank you," I thanked connecting our lips. The taste of coffee still lingered on them.

 He pulled me to the edge of the counter by my hips kissing me deeper

He pulled me to the edge of the counter by my hips kissing me deeper. I moaned as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I pulled him closer wrapping my arms around his neck. I can't get enough of this man, he makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world he ever wants and I haven't felt that way in a while. "Great, here they go again." said Chris making us move apart. Again? No way in hell they heard us. "Oh my gosh. Y'all didn't did you?" I asked embarrassed.

They looked everywhere but at me, Sebastian was the one to break the silence. "Yea, umm we had to leave the house y'all were so loud." My face almost fell to the floor, as the three of them snickered. I pushed Anthony away from me and jumped down from the island, "I hate you." "You love it, at least they won't ever forget my name." said Mackie making them laugh harder.

Even more shamed I rushed out of the kitchen going back up to his room. I'm never gonna live this down.

After what felt like forever and a lifetime Anthony finally came up with breakfast. He opened the door his face holding a smirk, I rolled my eyes going back to Twitter. "You not gonna ask why I'm smirking?" He asked, sitting the breakfast tray on the side table.

"No, not really. You know all the wonders of the world and want me to figure out why you smirking?" I sassed. "You have a smart ass mouth for a woman that was begging me to let her cum just last night." God take me away now, not him using that against me.

"Now if you finished, I came to tell you, the neighbors filed some complaints." He said giving me a plate. "Anthony please tell me you're playing?"  "Deadass." He said still smirking. How does he find this funny? I could never show my face here again. I groaned throwing my head back on the pillow.

"Nice, best way  for them to get a first impression," I said. "Don't worry about it, at least they know how good I am at pleasing my girl." He enjoying this a little too much for me.  "Shut up and eat your breakfast."