|47|

🦋Y/N🦋

Almost four days without a message four fucking days. It wasn't a relief it's actually stressing me out more. After being on set with everybody for the past two weeks I'm pretty sure they had more pictures. Everywhere I turned I felt like I was being watched or followed.

To make matters worst Mackie kept watching me like he knew something was up. And somehow today Layah convinced me again to come out. I didn't want to tell her no because she always doing something and going places with me.

She and Kai left this morning at 5, once I saw them off I tried my best to get as much sleep as possible. That being a fail I decided to get up and workout before I had to go to the studio.  After doing a quick 30-minute workout, I headed up to the guest room for a bath.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the water to let it heat before I filled it. While it did so I walked into the room going in the closet to get an outfit to wear for today and underwear.

I decided on a Travis Scott graphic tee, with pair of baggy joggers and paired it with a pair of blue and white high-top Air Jordan's.  I closed the door once I walked out, putting everything on the bed I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pair of socks putting them on the bed as well. Then went to the bathroom.

I added bubbles and essential oils before I took off the sleeping set I have on. Once I put them in the hamper along with the underwear, I stepped into the tub sitting down.

Once I was done I got out and let the water out. I did the rest of my routine then got dressed making sure to put on lotion, deodorant, and perfume. Getting my phone from the charger, I walked downstairs taking the keys from the foyer table then walking out of the door making sure it was locked before I walked out of the car.

Traffic was jammed so I didn't make it to the park where filming was taking place until 10:30

Traffic was jammed so I didn't make it to the park where filming was taking place until 10:30. I got out and walked over to a PA checking in. Once I was cleared I walked over to where Alayah stood with Kai and Mackie. "Hey y'all." I said standing beside Layah, they spoke and Layah went over plans for today.

This will be the last scene for filming in L.A. considering the fact that they've been filming here since September. I would say I'm ready to leave, but that would be an understatement considering that everywhere I go someone is following me. "You're gonna like this scene." Layah said winking. "Lay, what do you mean?" 

"You'll see." She said smiling, walking over with the other crew members. That girl always got something under her sleeve. "Okay everyone places," Layah called I walked over to the bench as Anthony and Kai walked over by the swings, sent them a quick thumbs-up before Layah called action.

~~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

Once Layah called action Kai jumped off the swing and I started chasing him. This scene is an improvised one, at least the lines are anyway. "Mom," Kai yelled running towards her. "Run Levi," smiled Y/N as she watched us.