|46|

Thank y'all so much for 3k reads. It's very much appreciated.~T💞
~~~~~

✨Anthony✨

Groaning I hit the snooze button as the phone alarm went off. I throw the cover back getting out of bed to use the bathroom. Once I was finished I washed my hands and started to do my morning routine. 4:30 in the morning that's something I won't miss when we wrap. Even though we just started, but I still can't wait.

I grabbed a shirt from the dresser before walking down to the kitchen to make coffee.  Cleaning out the coffee machine I put in a new filter then added the fresh coffee beans. After I added water I turned it on, while that's brewing, I went to the fridge taking out the milk then a bowl, and the cereal from the cabinet.

Putting everything on the counter, I started fixing a bowl. Once I was done I put everything back in its place, getting a coffee cup and fixed cup, and drank it while I ate the cereal.

After I was done it was 4:45, I washed out my dishes then walked upstairs to get ready. I had to be at the studio for 5:30, being that I was going to change there I just put on something simple. Gray sweats and a white v-neck with a pair of black Nikes.

After I was done I grabbed my phone from the charger before walking downstairs. I grabbed the keys from the hanger in the foyer, making sure I had what I needed I walked out the door locking it behind me going out to the rental. Getting in I put the seatbelt on, then put my foot on the break pressing the Start/Stop button.

Once it was started I changed the gears pulling out of the driveway starting towards the studio. It wasn't long before I pulled into the parking lot, being that there was hardly any traffic this early in the morning. Once I clocked in, I headed to my trailer putting my things in there, and do a quick run of lines before they called me over to wardrobe and hair.

We started shooting once we had a quick meeting about location setups. We did a couple of scenes at the studio before we wrapped there and went to a new location. Alayah mentioned earlier that we are going to be filming in a local house to do some shots there.

I sat in the chair behind the camera getting some touchups done, while the crew is getting everything together for this next scene

I sat in the chair behind the camera getting some touchups done, while the crew is getting everything together for this next scene. "You're all done, Anthony."  "Thank you." I thanked, and he nodded before walking away.  I continue looking over the script as I waited for everything to take place.  "Hey stranger." Y/N said standing in front of me.

Closing the script I stood up throwing it down behind me pulling her in a hug, "Hey Spankie when did you come in?" I asked pulling back. "I landed yesterday evening." She said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Alayah's ass forced me to come." She replied rolling her eyes.  "Lies, you wanted to come so you could see Mackie because you said you missed him." Alayah whispered standing next to Y/N.

I looked at her smirking, "Really?" I asked. "She gonna lie, hell yeah she didn't even want to see her own sister." Layah said rolling her eyes. "Because I see your ass every day. And yes, but don't get too happy, I'm just here to make sure they get good content for gag reels." said Y/N laughing.