The tale of the timber giant

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I called's tale the tale of the timber giant

Two kids one out to go play in the forest. Only one comes back and think about it. One Joey Kennedy and Bart Simpson sorry they were going to play in the forest I didn't think that they were going to have only one of them come back alive. As they were going to the fourth day or flying their crates and getting them cod in there trees as well as they were being goofing off and other stuff. Soon they heard a ruffle in a bush and they decided one of them was to take the camera phone their smart phone they were only 10 years old and they had smart phones and they videotaped their last minute. As the wendigo like  creature came the timber giant they ended up frightened the one was the phone was the one that never came back. Joey and it up having to traced steps to find his friend Bart yeah again you only found the phone and turned it into the police to hold for the best that something would show up in the video that they were gonna post on YouTube.
Soon Joey ended up going back to the forest for some alone time again a raffle in the bush and soon he saw the wendigo like creature the timber giant grab him and take him away to his cave whatever happened to Joey next was beyond imagination and was a folklore. They said that the phone carried evidence of the timber giant and its existence. Something that people were very sceptical about at the time until they saw footage on the phone on the news. About the disappearance of bard and then the disappearance of Joey that ended up being very believable about the Sasquatch wendigo like creature.
And let me tell you it was a horrificic so I to see this particular when the go creature. It was traumatizing for anyone it was traumatizing for Joey it was traumatizing for anyone who watched the news that night after police release the footage of the smart phone camera. When they found Joey's body they saw that he was partially consumed as if eaten by a want to go or Sasquatch like creature. They didn't know what to do he didn't want to go in the forest to hunt the Sasquatch like creature that was eating the town is fog. But they had to do something to get rid of those particular beast.
Each person who went to go and hunt this when the go Sasquatch or the timber giant as they called it they ended up disappearing and winding up dead and partially consumed. The goal was to March the mayor had to get something to reduce the number of deaths but the timber giant kept coming. It was so that he only ate for pleasure and not for nutrition he was eating for pleasure to see his victim squirm as they were dying. The timber giant to this day was still running rampant around the town of Pittsville was no longer at town but now was a ghost town because of the timber giant. Is there anyone who And heard the timber giant Ghost Town Pittsville What is going to be either cursed or they were going to be eaten. Either way It was a unfortunate series of events. 
Please you turn the tour down the town that was a ghost town in Pittsville was no longer allowed to exist or to stand the timber giant had to go somewhere else in Canada to eat. He went up north to the tundra and star of them self when he found out he cannot find food in the tundra. The timber giant had many family members Sasquatch big Foot Wendigo and also the neuron that was an in other parts of the world and sometimes in other parts of Canada depending on the mythology. But they always sure there was an an an emaciated giant that was animal in beastlike that died in the tundra after a hunting grounds was uprooted particularly Pittsville.

The end