The tale of the enveloped bones

submitted for approval for the midnight society
I like this the tale of bones

Tw: mild gore

Lily always enjoyed having a pen power but always was very careful to have her parents check out the packages and ladders just to make sure that there weren't any perverts that were disguising themselves as little girls or females that were supposed to be contacting her. She always enjoyed her mother opening up the packages and ladders even though it was invasion of privacy but still she enjoyed it with excitement knowing that she made a new friend or that she is going to learn something new or a new language she was always interested in the mailbox. 
Then her brother decided to be an idiot and he said be careful there has been stories about body parts being mailed into the mailbox at times says an urban legend. She was afraid at first but she called him a dork and white away doing her own thing which was waiting at the mailbox little did she know she was going to find going to find envelope bones inside her mailbox.
The envelope had three finger bones they were freshly chopped and you can tell by the blood dripping and they were the flash and everything they were horrifying she was scared when she open the package on her own and her brother was saying I freaking told you so. But she was to the point where she was crying noticing that there was blood all over the place and human bones in the mailbox in the envelope. Her mother is trying to call the police but didn't know what to really say about  body parts in the mail.   When the incident the defleshed fingers where done she never penpal again out fear but would only order stuff on Amazon she took great care in seeing it was the actual item and not a body part.  She doubled everything even to the day.  The enveloped bones still gave her nightmares.

The end