The taleof the riddler

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I called this tale the tale of the riddler

There is a kid in school who is called the Riddler he was a bully who always bullied other children through questions and teasing. He found out he was nothing more than a nerd and a psychopath but he still did what he did which was telling riddles and stuff he had no home he was in an orphanage all the time and did not have a home life but instead was 30 kids to a room who horrifically bullied the riddler.
They did everything from putting rats and mice in his bed to actual beatings......all 30 children against nick the riddler.
When the riddler picked on the wrong kid.... I girl twice is puny self she said that I can you can break you. 
Go ahead he said daring her.... But what he didn't know was he had injuries from the beatingsib the orphanage buy the 30 children. 
When the Jocelyn punch the nerdy looking bully she ended up accidentally killing him.
The a cover up in the school as no one liked the riddler.    But the riddler came back from beyoung the grave to torment Jocelyn.  
Every night she would hear either his asmatic and heavy breathing or his evil laughter.   One time she went to answer natures call and end up seeing up him in her mirror.  She scream as his skronny arms grabbed her and pulled her into the mirror watch was the gate to hell.
Her family saw that she was in the mirror banging for dear life but could see her in the bathroom.   This was nick riddler revenge.

The end.