The tale of the secret garden

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call the the tale of the secret garden

Yes outside of my house in my backyard was an orchard of Apple trees when they were in bloom and so are the rest of the flowers in the garden we found out that they were changing colours as well as doing other paranormal activity we didn't know what was going on we are in a dub camping out side in our backyard only to hear moaning noises. The moaning noises were ghostly and haunting. Then I woke up calling to investigate the moaning noises and found out that I was in a completely different and more fantastical garden than the one I was.    The moon was full as ever and it was a super moon out that very close to earth impossible closed to earth. The blossoms and the flowers start changing colour and lighting up. This may not seem scary but way second the moaning noises started to come back. And soon I found the ghost of three children who were murdered in the garden so long ago. The morning was because they were in such great pain. They were hurt in many ways and starved so they could not live a good life and were Buried in our garden. 
It was served as the children's'  caretaker or terror taker had murdered them by poisoning them after they found out they were eating cookies and ended up burying them alive still with the poison in their system to punish them once and for all. The care taker was never arrested as this was a long time ago in the 1800s I was afraid of going into the garden ever again even in day time. Cuz I had still hear the voices are go to haunted crying voices and the moaning sound of the children as if they were waiting out from my dad. I was afraid for my life as these go sure going to laundromat me or I thought they were at the time. It was such a nice garden beautiful garden it was a secret garden because of what happened to the children in the 1800s. There was rumours about this garden that the realtor did not disclose about particularly about the death of three children by the hands of the terror caretaker. They ended up keeping their unwraps and letting us buy the house. With the secret garden. The garden was only a secret at night when you went out to see the flowers glow and change colour and then he ended up seeing the kids in dirt trying to haunt you for the rest of your life. We soon moved out of the house but the garden soon moved with us some thing else a realtor did not mention all the towns people mentioned that the garden was a haunting garden that haunted the people that stumbled upon it. This was old Elmont folklore that was not really meant to be shared. Instead the children haunted my children as we were going to sleep.
You could hear the rumbling of their stomach the moaning of their voices and the crying the hunting screams and cries are they were as if they were being buried alive again after being poisoned with Strychnine . This was not a very pleasant experience for us and we ended up having to go back to return the garden to where it was but it continue to follow us as we moved around the country. This was not an ordinary Secret Garden like in the book the secret garden this was a place that will follow you for the rest of your life onto you as it was a super natural Entity.

The end.