The tale of the stand

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this tale the tale of the stand

You're probably thinking that I'm talking about a court room but I am not I am talking about the stand against good and evil during a pandemic.. Three was during the time of Covid-19 that three was an old woman Jackie was here name she was 92 years old and was at a point in her life where she could feel the presence of pure evil.  and wasn't the virus.  

No

It was something demonic.    As she sat in her room at the old age home she was at first fearful that it was the reaper but it was much worse as the room next to hers was that of torture victim who died at age 70 and turned into the gate way to hell.  This where they between the woman and the devil took place.  
How do you say there was a demon that was playing her nightmares causing her nothing more than grief and everything.    Add she approached the room she felt the demonic presence that she failed and her dream and a side of face it head on.
What it was going to be a struggle for her anyways because she was scared and weak but she wasn't weak of the soul. She saw what was demon which was the torture victim of its own they told her rectum that on the round. She was scared to see the emaciated Cryptid what's the story to go ahead and file them off yelling or screaming and then finally picking up a knife and stabbing him in the heart telling him to go back to hell. It was a frightening side no one should ever go through I wouldn't even consider this. After the torture victims soul went back to hell the pandemic decided to end or at least for her as she died peacefully in her sleep. She became a presence of God as a ghost and found it off the villains and demons from the blasts of hell.   

The end