The tale of the smile room

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of the smile room
Tw: gore
When the kids went to wooz world in Oshawa Ontario
The we're going in to break in to steel stuff, some thing you must not do for the law and the resulting tale....
When they went into wooz world the thought that they could steel stuff for monitary and personal gain .  Depends on the size of the item Louis was one kid who was filming everything on his phone to document on YouTube.  
The soon got what they wanted but wanted to explore the abanded wooz world. 
The came across a room full of door and one of them was the smile room Brent went to open the door just to is horror he so what looked like a vertical human mouth with blood gums and yellow crooked teeth so the foul smelling entity opened up and the two Louis and Brent were taken into the mouth  and never came back. Bennett decided to leave but not conceal the evidence of their crimes.    When Bennett woke up he decided to show the cops where his friends disappeared too.   The smile was gone only a saliva filled smart phone was left and the cops analyzed it.

They saw the big toung take the boys into the smile rooms mouth and also their crimes.....something Bennett had fessed up too for they saw him as more of a victim then criminal.

"Kids will be kids" officer said but this is way wooz world was abounded in the first place.  " we couldn't find the mouth"

Bennett for year had to go to therapy and live with what he and his friends were doing, and even what happened to his friends.  Everyday there was a reminder of his friends and each time brought tears to his eyes.   He was the only one who know the smile room existed and uploaded the video of everything to YouTube to prove a point - it's out there.

The end