The tale of the piano

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this the tale of the piano.

In Russia in the early 1900s after the Romanoffs were killed off by the bolstervix their piano still continue to play as if Anastasia was still playing her piano. She was a beautiful girl who was turned into a ghost after she was murdered by the bolsheviks and ended up haunting the piano. One journalist who wanted to find out about the piano was going into the old czars palace in St. Petersburg to see if the piano was still playing on its own or by ghostly means. Dimitri didn't like the idea of having to go out into the abandon palace on a zone. Is it in the middle of winter at midnight. Supposedly won the piano awards start playing right dead at midnight.
Why do Demetri walked in he heard Toca's minor she which was the vampire song a very creepy song there was being played on piano and he was wondering where the source of the music was coming from. He didn't realize that he was going to be possessed by Rasputin and also Anastasia at the same time. He was a bolshevik journalist who is trying to the bank least mass about the south playing piano. Instead he saw before he went in the ghost of Rasputin who is the lover of the Russian queen and then he ended up in the palace trying to find out where the music was coming from Toca C minor.... As he was looking for the same source of the music to the actual piano itself he got lost in the old palace and it was confronted by the ghost of Anastasia Anastasia was than not playing the piano but the Music continued playing. She looked like she had been shot in the head and was very disturbing looking he didn't look like the beautiful Anastasia that was in the paintings in the Jar abandon Palace but instead she was looking mama farted and had blood all over and had even as much as a gunshot wound between the eyes. She was not a happy ghost she came and lunged at Dimitri and said your dad for what your people did to us.
Soon he ran into the room and saw the piano then he saw Anastasia playing the piano as he did he was afraid for his life as the hypnotic music kept playing he's got scared as if he was going to be possessed by anaesthesia he had to get the hell out as soon as possible but couldn't do very much about it. He was forever stuck in a maze of rooms and halls in the main hall the Dancehall he lost his life trying to debunk the myth of the piano.
He still haunted the palace of Romanovs czars to try to find out the bolsheviks only to be stuck in the actual palace for the rest of eternity. After the Soviet union had fallen they try to destroy the old palace but the ghost of Dimitri still walked the grounds as you're still Trappin amaze of halls in rooms and ball rooms.    See if he can hear her if you're lucky you know if you can still hear Anastasia cackling her evil laugh and she took away Demetris life with one swipe of the hand.

The end.