Chapter 1 : NamJin and YoonMin

Male pregnancy was lot common now...every one in 75 males could get pregnant according to recent statistics.... But pregnant males were never treated good in the society... they were usually seen as curse or bad luck...they are always considered disgusting... well same went for yoongi and jimin..who were school mates... yoongi was three years elder than jimin..both studied in Busan High... yoongi and Jimin started dating when jimin was in his last year of school and yoongi was already in his university..taking Music major...jimin was still in high school....we'll things didn't go planned and Jimin was pregnant with Yoongi's child... yoongi dared up and took responsibility when Jimin's family came to know about his pregnancy they kicked him out...well not being kind they pushed him hardly on purpose with the sole intention of having that child dead...which they thought they succeeded when Jimin let out a scream at the top of his lungs... trashing around the ground holding his stomach tight....unfortunately his parents shut the door on his face..and the people on the street ignored him... but one man with wide shoulder's who was pregnant like him came across the street along with his husband...they couldn't think of the what people would say ..both husbands being the kindest sole on the planets... took a Jimin who was on a verge of loosing his consciousness to the hospital... they both didn't know who to contact... but when they found Jimin's phone..they knew they would atleast find one person to contact... that's when his phone started ringing which the caller ID My Hyung.. the husband with a dimple quickly picked they call up and heard a familiar tone from the other side...

"Jimin where the hell are you...I waiting for you at the mall for the past 30mins...---"

Excuse me ,Mr.

"who is it ? and why do you have Jimin's phone... where is Jimin...is he okay?"

Actually....*the couple ended up telling yoongi that they on their way home saw a boy trasing around the floor clutching his stomach...and how they ended up hospitalising a merely conscious Jimin...which may yoongi's world stop...he knew...he knew allowing Jimin go to his parents alone wasn't a good choice..but he had to listen to his Pregnant and stubborn boyfriend and now all this had happened..yoongi rushed to the hospital and made his way towards where jimin was...*

NJ : jinie are you crying...it's okay Jinie..i'm sure the Jimin guy will be okay..

J : I'm worried for the baby namjoon..he was bleeding....what if something happenes to the baby..also he appeared to be at his early stage...what if---

NJ :*I hugged jin..he's being extra sensitive because of his pregnancy* jin he'll be okay ... they'll be okay...calm down.. *a familiar short pale guy came running towards us..yoongi hyung?* yoongi hyung?

YG : n-namjoon....jimin...were you the ones who brought jimin ?

NJ : that was Jimin? like your boyfriend whom you used to speak about...oh my god..

YG : is he okay ?

NJ : that doctors have taken him inside....they still didn't come out...

After waiting for two more hours at the corridor of the hospital were namjoon had to console his pregnant wife also his friend who kept chickening out again and again....the doctor final came out and told them that luckily nothing serious had happened..and the incident proved to be a plus point..they informed them there was a blood clot near the baby and it would have been deadly to both the baby and the mother if it had gone unnoticed...it was the blood clot that got ruptured and the baby and jimin were absolutely fine.. and there wasn't anything they had to worry...jimin was asked to stay in for monitoring for two more days..in the mean time..Yoongi and namjoon managed to buy themselves a apartment where all of them fit in... staying together there would have been a lot of advantages...it came from the pregnant men have someone to take care of each other and the bills could be managed when split into two...the apartment was cosy...they all decided to stay like this until both the parties were stable enough to move out...

Months passed and they became a unseperable family..Yoongi and Namjoon finshed schooling and worked in Your Music entertainment company as producers and lyriscist... but being juniors they weren't giving much of recognising.. and they had a lot other to do also so they didn't mind...jin was already in his nine month and could birth anytime... Jimin was his 7th month currently he and Jin had got along quite well....Namjoon and yoongi had started a youtube channel where they used to put up their works and were quite the talk of the time buy that time..they were known to the public..they needed to put up something that would blast the internet..they were preparing for it...they knew what they had to thrown to the world and they were working on it...

Now the house was quite complete...not quite..it was finally complete...Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin..and their Prince Kim Jungkook and Princess Min Y/n... they were a happy family..honestly by the time..thier real jobs was paying them an average but their youtube was making a lot of money...the youtube channel "RapMonster with AgustD" was most of the Koreans favourite shit...every person had one or the other song they could connect to... but their identities was a secret... particularly the ones you call their wifes..they were proud of their husbands...at times they even sang for their husbands music..they too were famous but not know to the world...they would feel proud whenever people would talk about them in the public...one such instance happened when both the couples let their kids in Hobi's care ... hobi or Jung Hoseok was Seokjin's younger cousin who would be studying at Busan University to become a doctor, specifically a gyneocologist starting that summer.... On the bus they heard a normal couple taking about their music sitting in front of them

Girl : baby...let me love you.....hmmm promise me now...

Boy : baby don't you thing you love AgustD and MinMochi more than your love for me?

Girl : do I tell anything when you listen to Moon and Epiphany on repeat the whole day ?

Boy : don't blame me , Rapmoster and Jinie did a amazing job... bear with me woman

Girl : which means you have to bear with me to...lets go our stop arrived...

J : that felt nice..

NJ : it did

JM : exactly..I'm feeling so proud of myself

YG : I know baby.. even I'm proud of you....if it wasn't for me..you would have been a idol by now.. but because of me... *jin hyung stood up and smacked the back of my head..*

J : shut up shortie...don't talk nonsense...

JM : yoongi I honestly love it now.. I'm living the best life... I might be the most happy person in the world yoonie.....

J : I can't believe you guys are leaving us...so mean of you...

YG : hyung..please understand my Dad is not well...and he wanted us to be with him...apart from it he said he wanted to see y/n...so we don't have a alternative...I'm sorry hyung.... Besides as soon as dad recovers we'll come back...

JM : exactly hyung taehyung and Y/n have a strong bond.... And I'm 200% sure y/n and jungkook will go crazy if they aren't with each other...right kiddos...

Y/n : ywahhh kookwie..dont waally...I will come bwack fastl... no owne wilr bulluy ywu... also..be a big bwoy ywu hawe taetae to tale cake owff...

JK : you learn to spweak propally when ywu comwe bawk

Y/n : I plomize.. bye bye kookie..bye taetae...Jinie I miss ywu.. jwonie too

J : we too will miss you little girl... take care Jimin..Yoongi you too... call us if there's a problem

YG : surely hyung...

Unfortunately luck wasn't on their side...when they went back to daegu they found that Yoongi's dad was suffering from Cancer and it was in the last stage....yoongi mother was wrecked after her husbands death... only y/n could bring a smile on her face...his parents had excepted Jimin...they were quite open minded...but not fully...they excepted Jimin seeing how he took care their son and grand daughter...he was even kind to his in laws..making them love him...they stayed back she would be left back alone during her old age...and that's how the Min and Kim family split, sadly.....