"I'm sorry." Seonghwa apologized, voice shaky.

"Good boy," Hongjoong said, licking a stripe over Seonghwa's lower lip.

"Now climb onto the bed and lay down in the middle. Spread your legs wide while you wait for me, I want to see your hole once I come back."

Seonghwa felt his face heat up more, if it was possible, hearing the explicit words coming from Hongjoong's usually guarded lips.

He did what he had been told to do when Hongjoong turned around to walk into the closet.

It took a minute for the lawyer to come back with a long piece of black silk and a bottle of lube.

Seonghwa chewed his lower lip again as Hongjoong threw the items beside his head.

Then he pulled his shirt off, revealing the smooth, unblemished, pale skin Seonghwa had always wanted to see.

Hongjoong wasn't toned like Seonghwa; he was lean and slender with a hint of muscle under his skin, but behind the beauty, those onyx eyes didn't accept any domination over him, they showed Seonghwa dominance instead.

And as those hooded eyes stared at Seonghwa's vulnerable state on the bed, the student trembled under their intensity.

"You look beautiful like that." Hongjoong said, running his pale hand through his midnight hair with a smirk.

"All obedient for me to fuck."

Seonghwa had to hold back a moan at that.

He hadn't expected Hongjoong to be a dirty-talker, but boy, how wrong he had been.

It was the first time he heard crude words spilling from those thin, pouty lips, and he didn't mind it at all.

The lawyer climbed over him then, pulling both of his hands above his head.

With the black silk he had brought, Hongjoong secured Seonghwa's wrists together in a noose.

It wasn't too tight, but tight enough that Seonghwa couldn't move his wrists apart.

Hongjoong took a pillow and ordered Seonghwa to lift his hips so he could tuck the pillow below, raising his hips slightly higher than his head.

Hongjoong slipped back in between Seonghwa's legs and started kissing him slowly, lazily, drawing soft gasps and whimpers from the other with the touch of his tongue.

Hongjoong leaned back to admire how his sub was lying helplessly beneath him, at his mercy.

Seonghwa knew he was quite a sight to behold from how Hongjoong narrowed his eyes in lust, taking in every inch of his body.

It made his chest bubble with pride.

Hongjoong raised his leg higher and Seonghwa moaned as the other gave the skin of his inner thigh a stinging kiss, which he was sure would bloom into a hickey later.

Hongjoong did that several times, painting his thighs in love bites.

Seonghwa sighed when the lawyer dropped a soft kiss near his hipbone.