The place was big and well endowed.

The first place they visited was the ice cream spot.
JoJo was a sucker for ice cream.
Jasmine got the strawberry flavour mixed with vanilla while JoJo got the mint chocolate chip ice cream.

She made a video of the ice cream before she started to devour on it, Creamy.

''Let's play the virtual reality game please. After that we can go and get what to eat.'' Jasmine cooed after they were done with their ice creams.

''Okay fine, let's go.''

They got there and a young guy in his early twenties seemed to be in charge there.
They were some other people there too but the place wasn't too crowded.

''Hi good afternoon,'' he greeted the ladies cheerfully with a wide smile stretched across his lips.

''Good afternoon. We are here for some virtual reality game shii.'' JoJo said making the guy chuckle.

''Okay fine, but you have to make some necessary payments before you play.'' The guy stated, making JoJo bring out her card.

''For the both of us,'' JoJo stated, referring to herself and Jasmine.

''Whenever you're ready,'' the taller guy said after JoJo received a debit alert from her phone.

The necessary payments had been made.

''Who is going first?'' JoJo asked, looking at Jasmine who seemed really excited.

''Me, please!'' She squealed as she handed her phone over to JoJo and went to sit. The guy assisted her and placed the virtual reality headset over her eyes.

It was like she was in another world.
In the game, she was in a dark room with a little girl holding a knife stained with blood. The little girl was walking to where Jasmine was seated, grinning evily. Her blonde hair was in a mess.
Soon, Jasmine began to find herself screaming like a kid.
Her hands were tied up so she couldn't fight back.

''ahh! oh my God! She's going to kill me!'' Jasmine screamed out loud, terror and fear evident in her voice.

Josephine didn't slack when it came to things like this. She made sure she put everything on record, just for the fun of it.

When Jasmine couldn't bear it anymore, she took off the virtual reality headset.

''Oh my god that was crazy.'' She said, her right hand placed on her chest to signify that she was terrified.
''I thought I was going to die. It felt really real for a minute you know.''

''You should have heard the way you were screaming,'' JoJo chuckled as she handed Jasmine's phone over to her. ''Luckily for you I got in on record.''
She winked.

''My turn,'' Jojo said as she went in for her own ride.

                        ***
They went to the restaurant that was located inside the mall and a waiter walked up to them minutes after, handing them a menu card.