"As It Was" Music Video (April 1 2022)

Start from the beginning

"I'm the one who said he shouldn't go to that f*cking school in the first place!"Harry yells, trying to keep his voice down so that the kids won't hear, but he's failing tragically.

"He needs to be with Lennon and Darcy,"Camryn hisses, her voice raising as well, "switching schools isn't going to make kids be any nicer, it's just going to take him away from the two kids who won't make fun of him."

"So we're gonna keep him in that school and let him get beat up every month? That's a great idea, Cam, I'm all for that one,"Harry sarcastically remarks, rolling his eyes as Camryn seethes, her body almost trembling.

"I am so done with you right now, f*ck off Harry,"Camryn hisses, shaking her head at him as tears roll down her cheeks while she turns around to try and hide in the bathroom.

"And now you won't even talk to me?"Harry laughs in disbelief, shaking his head as he watches one of Camryn's hands raise to her face as she wipes at her tears with her back still towards him.

"Yeah because you're making it out to be that I'm not a good mum!"Camryn exclaims, throwing her hands out in the air in Harry's direction as more tears roll down her cheeks.

"That's not at all what I'm—"

"Mummy! Beenie has a stinky diaper!"Darcy's voice calls from outside the closed bedroom door as a little squeal and squeak from Bindi alerts everyone that she's outside as well.

Harry wipes his palm down his face to try and calm himself, shaking his shoulders to try and brush the argument off and appear fine for the kids as he reaches towards the doorknob and pulls at it, opening the door to reveal Darcy.

She's standing in the hallway right outside of Harry and Camryn's door with almost two year old Bindi in her arms, her little back against Darcy's chest as she wiggles in her arms, trying to get out of Darcy's arms as Darcy leans back to try and support Bindi's weight.

"Oh my goodness, Belle, what's going on,"Harry laughs as he takes Bindi out of Darcy's arms, a very prominent smell entering into his nostrils as he sets her on his hip, pressing a kiss to her temple. "You are stinky! DD was right!"

"Inky,"Bindi exclaims, holding her hands up above her head as she grins cheekily at Harry who laughs tightly, his mind still on the argument but trying to focus on Bindi as he presses a kiss to Bindi's forehead that's covered by her hazel bangs.

"Just go to the set, I've got her,"Camryn whispers hastily, walking towards Harry and Bindi and reaching out to take her out of his arms.

"Bye mummy!"Darcy bubbles, holding her arms out for Camryn as Camryn wraps her free arm around Darcy, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of her head.

"Bye, baby, have so much fun with daddy on set, okay?"Camryn grins at Darcy as she tips her chin up to look at her mum. "I'll follow you downstairs so I can say goodbye to the boys too."

She walks down the hall with her hand resting gently on the top of Darcy's back, her other arm holding Bindi to her hip as Harry walks behind them and combs his fingers through his curls nervously, specifically watching Camryn who he knows is hurting just as bad as he is because of the argument.

"Daddy, I got my shoes on,"Lennon proudly exclaims, standing at the bottom of the staircase right next to Auggie, both of them very eager to go to the music video set as Bowie sits on the floor and begins to pull his shoes on, although he's struggling with the laces since he just barely learned how to tie them a few days ago.

"Oh good job, mate, I'm so excited for you guys to come with me,"Harry smiles widely, holding his hand up for Auggie for a little high five before holding his hand out for Lennon to get a high five as well.