74

Clayton POV

"This is going to be so boring" I groan and Elijah slaps me in the back of the head.

"Get your suit on before I ring mam and tell her you aren't cooperating" Elijah mutters, and I sigh before getting out of Ezra's bed.

It was prom night, and the twins and I were getting ready in their dorm. Mainly because they didn't trust me to get ready on my own since I've...expressed how much I don't want to go.

Ezra hands me my clothes, and I glare at him before walking into their bathroom.

I have a shower, before putting on my suit. Which consisted of black dress pants, a plain black v-neck sweater and a black blazer.

If Harriet was here she'd call me emo.

I grab my silver chain and a few rings before putting them on.

I step out of the bathroom and see Elijah laughing while Ezra tries to tie his red tie.

"Fuck off" Ezra mutters as he finishes trying the worst tie I've ever seen. In his case, practice didn't make perfect.

"Awe. Doesn't little ClayClay look all smart and grown up" Elijah cooed while Ezra snorts. I glare at both of them before sitting down on Ezra's bed.

Elijah was wearing a maroon suit with a white dress shirt, and Ezra was wearing a black suit.

Elijah's hair was in box braids, while Ezra's looked to be in two-strand twists.

"Now come on. Prom started thirty minutes ago" Elijah chuckles as he grabs his phone.

Prom is being held in the sports hall this year. And somehow the students bribed the teachers to fuck off, so there's going to be no supervision tonight.

Because of this, the football and the basketball team sent out a warning that if they see any freshmen, sophomores or juniors, they will batter them.

I'm hoping they don't listen. A good fight would really spice up tonight.

We walk into the hall and take a seat at one of the free tables while we wait for the others.

I look around and cringe when I see a small group of maybe, fifteen people jumping up and down to the song.

It was still quite early, and not even half our year was here yet.

Our school took only freshmen and up. Because of this, they had a lot more people in every grade. Altogether, there were probably around three hundred seniors, and not even one-third of them were here yet.

Another thing that was great about this prom, was that the only dress code they had is you have to wear clothes. Apart from that, you could wear whatever.

"This looks so bad" I mumble, and Ezra groans. "Quit being such a buzz kill" Ezra chuckles and I roll my eyes.

There was suddenly cheering, and the three of us looked towards the door and saw the football, basketball and soccer team walk in.

They were like celebrities here.

So were we to be honest?

I personally wouldn't consider us three popular, but Quinn informed us we were. Apparently we were popular for being violent and rich. I even heard someone refer to us as 'bad boys'. I cringe just thinking about that awful memory.

And sometimes, like now, the popular people from the sports teams feel the need to talk to us. Even though we have no clue who they are.

"Clayton! Twins! How've you been man?" A guy in a light blue suit smiles as he walks over to our table, with a few other guys following. I notice that half the room was now watching our interaction.